Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill in January

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This wing nut is a two-issue Senator: Guns and pandering to morons.

If you want to be truly concerned; wonder how she gets re-elected with no opposition in that craphole?

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    She doesn't go this extreme every year. I think the strategy is go for registration, and in the spirit of compromise they get something close to what they wanted last year. What, it took 4 years to disarm England, less than a month to outlaw Semi Autos in Australia.

And if you think that is actually going to happen, you've been spending too much time with tanning chemicals.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Here ya go Diane Feinstein, Find em' if you can !

Attachments

• guns-i-have-no-guns-gun-control-demotivational-poster-1270297088.jpg
      guns-i-have-no-guns-gun-control-demotivational-poster-1270297088.jpg
      46.5 KB · Views: 81

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    And if you think that is actually going to happen, you've been spending too much time with tanning chemicals.

Just saying. I don't think anything should even come up for a vote in the house, and nothing should pass the senate. What scares me is Democrats ask for Everything they can think of, and as a compromise the Republicans give them something acting like they fought the good fight.

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    Better than stocking upon ammo or lowers spend 50.00 and join the NRA and Gun Owners of America the know how to fight this kind of stuff and are very effective at reaching those members of Congress tat may be on the fence. I assure your twill havea longer lasting impact than buying up ammo.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Just saying. I don't think anything should even come up for a vote in the house, and nothing should pass the senate. What scares me is Democrats ask for Everything they can think of, and as a compromise the Republicans give them something acting like they fought the good fight.

I'll be honest, changes do need to be made. I don't think a diagnosed paranoid schitzophrenic should be able to buy a gun without a waiting period and/or a psychiatrists evaluation.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    She doesn't go this extreme every year. I think the strategy is go for registration, and in the spirit of compromise they get something close to what they wanted last year. What, it took 4 years to disarm England, less than a month to outlaw Semi Autos in Australia.

Wrong. She proposed this 7 times in the last 4 years. The exact same bill.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    A good dose of pessimism in regards to 2A isn't indicative of a good sun tan NOLA Jack. -This is all pause for thought, as it should be during recent events... I personally am glad that this conversation is being had amongst firearm owners... Hopefully it'll **** a few people off that they'll write their Representative and generate a response. All too often we've all just rolled over whenever a Civil Liberty, or a God-given Right is slowly chipped away by these neanderthals in government.

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    who needs congress to pass anything. one swipe of the executive order pen and its done. bye bye 2nd amendment. think it can't be done. wait and watch.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Wrong. She proposed this 7 times in the last 4 years. The exact same bill.

No, not this bill or to this extreme. This time she met with ATF which I imagine is why it now has the NFA type requirement of registering with ATF AND adding funding to the ATF for said program (which I'm sure would never be used for any other programs). I think that has zero chance of surviving as written. I would like to see this list of named and exempted guns.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    According to her website she has been trying to pass this identical bill for. 4 years. Mike your an idiot. Pick up a Civics Text Book sometime when your bit busy studying up on chem trails.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I wouldn't be surprised if Obama allows Congress to "try" to pass something, knowing full well it will probably fail. Then, in the spirit of "taking charge of the situation" that the same Congress who "allowed our country to go off the fiscal cliff" left unanswered, he issues some form of executive order mandating that certain weapons would now fall under the NFA. We know it is unconstitutional, but what does he care? Even if it gets tied up in the courts for several years, he'll be gone before The Court undoes his mess. That is, unless he gets one more appointment...

Just one person’s opinion.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    According to her website she has been trying to pass this identical bill for. 4 years. Mike your an idiot. Pick up a Civics Text Book sometime when your bit busy studying up on chem trails.

Far be it from me to call the good Senator a liar but I haven't seen this version before. Can you post a link of where she claims that? I'd like to prove it wrong.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The press release on her website says:

"Feinstein to Introduce Updated Assault Weapons Bill in New Congress" dated December 17th

No need to argue, I am a member of the NRA and the NRA Business alliance. This shouldn't see the light of day, but my fear remains the same, the Democrats ask for everything and the Republicans give them something in the spirit of Compromise.

Top Bottom