Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill in January

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    Most politicians won't have the guts to move forward with this type of stuff. Mostly chest pounding, they are afraid of losing their jobs. I have spoken with several people who don't own a gun of any kind & all but one (1 out of 20) agrees this type of stuff won't stop bad guys, crazies, etc.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The NRA should give her an "A" rating. She has driven gun sales through the roof while introducing a bill that is so ridiculous it won't pass. It doesn't even pass the laugh test. I think I'll have another laugh when I see the named guns list.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    The NRA should give her an "A" rating. She has driven gun sales through the roof while introducing a bill that is so ridiculous it won't pass. It doesn't even pass the laugh test. I think I'll have another laugh when I see the named guns list.

I haven't even thought of that, this has probably been the biggest boom in business to the firearms industry in a long time. The number of normal capacity firearms out there has went up an incredible amount due to this.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Dianne Feinstein NRA Firearms Salesman of the Year

There ya go.

2femr1be0rran4x67gvx.jpg

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    I didn't pay any attention to the last ban,because I already owned a few mak90s and ars.But I was told by an FFL,that
    you could still buy lowers and parts.You just had to do more paperwork.I find that hard to believe.Can anyone explain
    what you could and couldn't do during the ban.I'm just curious as I'm sure younger bucks are curious as well,seeing as
    they may have been really young during the ban.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Not even Obama is foolish enough to think that the .gov can implement a gun confiscation program . I'm not saying that he wouldn't want to , but it just won't happen . That's not the way it's going to go down .

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    A good dose of pessimism in regards to 2A isn't indicative of a good sun tan NOLA Jack. -This is all pause for thought, as it should be during recent events... I personally am glad that this conversation is being had amongst firearm owners... Hopefully it'll **** a few people off that they'll write their Representative and generate a response. All too often we've all just rolled over whenever a Civil Liberty, or a God-given Right is slowly chipped away by these neanderthals in government.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Wish it away, live in denial, hide your head in the sand all you want. It won't stop the machine.
    Those who say this or that will never happen, the won't, they can't, etc. consider this:
    Many things have happened over the last 100 years in our country that people said the very same about. Will they confiscate guns overnight? Probably not, I don't know, but they did it in New Orleans, right? Oh but that was different. State of emergency and all....hmm.
    I bet every god fearing Jew that had their guns confiscated prior to being herded off to suck on some cyanide fumes prolly thought that **** would never happen. They prolly also wished they'd never listed their guns on that damned registration form too.
    Regardless of how far and how fast they will go, they will go as far and as fast as we sit on our asses in denial and let them. One step at a time

Last edited:

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    The AWB which went into effect.in 1994 it was passed by the 103rd Congress in which both houses and the White House was dominated by Democrats. In 1994, Republicans took over the house. I wonder how much of a coincidence.there was.
    The Dems only control 2 of the 3 now.

Top Bottom