Stephanie Hayden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    It's not all of Louisiana. My husband's family lives in the very rural farming communities of Northeast Louisiana. Black, white, they're all the same. Struggling to make ends meet, working in the fields doing one job or another while their sons go offshore or up north to land rigs because it's a dying community. They eat the same foods, attend the same types of church, wear the same types of clothes. My family from the Mississippi delta are very similar as well.
    I know. I think I'm in the worst part of the state. Still, LA has a well deserved reputation for a lot of things, as a whole, that I won't be missing.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    When white people act like trash they are called "White Trash"/.
    Whan black people act like trash they are called "N*ggers" Why shold they be exempt?

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Try living in Georgia, then get back to me about racism.

Shreveport is pretty bad though. Because the blacks here are stupid as black rocks, and the whites are as stupid as white rocks.

I've met a lot of good people through the jobs I've had here, but have no desire at all to interact with random people in public here. Get either of them in large groups and the intelligence level just drops off the charts.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La

Shreveport is pretty bad though. Because the blacks here are stupid as black rocks, and the whites are as stupid as white rocks.

I've met a lot of good people through the jobs I've had here, but have no desire at all to interact with random people in public here. Get either of them in large groups and the intelligence level just drops off the charts.

I had a 3 month job in georgia about an hour and a half away from atlanta. It will make you racists if your not.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

+1 I only interact at work and in store check out lines, now. Gym, work, range, home.

audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I use the term indiscriminately of race. To me, its not about color but rather lifestyle/actions.

same here. And earlier i was not trying to flaunt anything. It just pisses me off when people miss use and degrade the true meaning of the word love. Growing up in the situation i had in my family i must just have a deeper respect for the word.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    same here. And earlier i was not trying to flaunt anything. It just pisses me off when people miss use and degrade the true meaning of the word love. Growing up in the situation i had in my family i must just have a deeper respect for the word.
    read my post again...joke.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I can't believe this went on 2 days ago and I'm only seeing it NOW!!!

Oh and buy the way I agree with the folks at LS1 and the vast majority of the people at BS. Dude you're a TROLL.

That is all.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'm headed over to the NAACP forums to join.

Screen name: I B Nightriding

Think they'll like my avatar?
    a24d0rywktmrxqecou2.jpg

Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I'm headed over to the NAACP forums to join.

Screen name: I B Nightriding

Think they'll like my avatar?
    a24d0rywktmrxqecou2.jpg

I think it is great to go there and try to help and learn. While your there try to get a serious answer to questions like "Why won't all black girls give honkeys a chance"

Also remember to do major backpedaling whenever you get called out.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Maybe Kris and Steph will make this thread into a slide show with some DAC tunes for back up @ the " wedding " that hasn't already ?? happened.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom