Stephanie Hayden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Wow...bringin' the Black race DOWN!

Way to be a stereotype, lol

LOL...for some reason this just popped into my mind when I read that...

220px-Malibus_most_wanted_film_poster.jpg

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I'm not a racist by any means but those types of comments are nauseating.

Those comments are why so many people ARE racist. I have met so many "stereotypes" since I moved here that it's hard for me to continue to judge people one at a time when so MANY are the same. I'll be honest, it's hard to remain objective at times when I see crap like that.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Those comments are why so many people ARE racist. I have met so many "stereotypes" since I moved here that it's hard for me to continue to judge people one at a time when so MANY are the same. I'll be honest, it's hard to remain objective at times when I see crap like that.

I hear you! There are many days when we're somewhere, usually a fast food joint where my exact comment is "they make it hard some days" Jody usually knows exactly what I mean. Typically it's the apathy and gross expectation that gets to me. I try to remind myself that the people I dislike are a very specific type that transcends color, and it's probably why they're in a dead end crappy fast food job to begin with. It's easier to over look people like that when I know more people of color who are productive members of society than I do those that aren't.

Last edited:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I concur.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Until this thread I had nothing against Pimpin. I thought everybody was being hard on you because you support Obama (which I do find weird since this is a gun forum) but that is you're choice. But now I do believe you are just here to troll and troll only. I hope you get banned.
    Pimpin, check the condition of you're bore by looking down the giving end of the barrel.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I hear you! There are many days when we're somewhere, usually a fast food joint where my exact comment is "they make it hard some days" Jody usually knows exactly what I mean. Typically it's the apathy and gross expectation that gets to me.

Where I used to live, Blacks and Whites acted and talked and dressed and worked the same. I had no clue why people hated each other and thought they were just making fun of 1 example in 100 or something. Then I moved to Louisiana.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Until this thread I had nothing against Pimpin. I thought everybody was being hard on you because you support Obama (which I do find weird since this is a gun forum) but that is you're choice. But now I do believe you are just here to troll and troll only. I hope you get banned.
    Pimpin, check the condition of you're bore by looking down the giving end of the barrel.
    Ok

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Where I used to live, Blacks and Whites acted and talked and dressed and worked the same. I had no clue why people hated each other and thought they were just making fun of 1 example in 100 or something. Then I moved to Louisiana.

It's not all of Louisiana. My husband's family lives in the very rural farming communities of Northeast Louisiana. Black, white, they're all the same. Struggling to make ends meet, working in the fields doing one job or another while their sons go offshore or up north to land rigs because it's a dying community. They eat the same foods, attend the same types of church, wear the same types of clothes. My family from the Mississippi delta are very similar as well.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    It says BANNED for his user details by his username, did he put that, I think the admin here do that when they ban someone right?
    Because on that first link, in the same spot it says "Impounded" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Impounded means banned at LS1.com. Just like if your car were impounded. He's not here yet, he put that on the custom title and then went invisible.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Dude...She's married to chris!

Thats what I think...someone in the know says not ( read Nomad )

Probably we'll know later in the season

I have had two interactions with Miss Steph, both times very knowledgable , helpful and professional. But whadda I know...calling people some nice things is called suckin up in some circles

Thinkin IB was on a troll mission here, but very smooth and got a lot of expected reactions...if a troll can be called effective I guess this was one.

Top Bottom