Stephanie Hayden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If it is a joke its a bad one. So far I haven't seen yrdawg go crazy yet.

Cuz even a Dawg could see this ain't gonna end good

But I agree with the others who say Mr Pimpin should address Miss Steph in person, seems like the kind of " chick " that appeciates honesty...almost as much as a smooth shootin AK or a hunnert lbs of Tannerite

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    trolls-05.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    HaHaHa...you may be invited to watch Kris Ford shoot IB Pimpin to the ground and give him a TNT suppository...

May be a good time to see if Kris is a head case really , I'm all for a meet up, maybe hand out some LOCO literature

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    What? Are you mad bro? In my opinion I contribute useful info to this forum. I am far from a troll. Seems like everytime I make a thread I get labeled a troll. Is my post count not high enough? Don't hate because I'm shining on you.

As someone who has purposefully read everything you have posted here, I have to respectfully disagree.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I've read many of your posts sir. From the I'm one of the world's best double tap shooters, to the sherpa is a great holster, to this. You can't speak english. You sound like an idiot. I'd love to see you at a USPSA match showing off your sherpa and double taps. Then you'd discover first hand the sherpa is crap. Also I bet we'd see that double taps are not your forte'.

Dave

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I've read many of your posts sir. From the I'm one of the world's best double tap shooters, to the sherpa is a great holster, to this. You can't speak english. You sound like an idiot. I'd love to see you at a USPSA match showing off your sherpa and double taps. Then you'd discover first hand the sherpa is crap. Also I bet we'd see that double taps are not your forte'.

Dave

He's just getting his shine on y'erd? :rolleyes:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Dave
    mlkumad4.jpg

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Get his shine on? Is that when you get a shiner for even saying something about Will's daughter?
    Whatever I said about her was not derogatory in nature so I don't understand why Will be upset about it anyway. Even if he was mad do you think I care?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom