Stephanie Hayden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Whatever I said about her was not derogatory in nature so I don't understand why Will be upset about it anyway. Even if he was mad do you think I care?

From the short time I knew Will, it easy to tell he is a very family oriented man. If she was my daughter, I would be highly offended when you refer to her in the same way as a fish or something like that. Your remarks were very derogatory, not only to Stephanie, but also to all women. So from my experience with Will, and how he strikes me, Im pretty sure he would find it offensive. And a man with class three and explosive licenses is not someone I would want to **** off.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Whatever I said about her was not derogatory in nature so I don't understand why Will be upset about it anyway. Even if he was mad do you think I care?

Your first post indicated that you were just asking in general terms. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on the second post because it sounded way to trollish to actually believe you were serious. I figured you knew Stephanie personally and were "trolling" in the friendly sense. It wasn't derogatory in the strictest sense IMO but it was rude and inconsiderate since her father is a member here. You just don't speak of someone like that so publicly where her family and friends read it.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I still can't believe this is "real". It has to be a troll-post. Noone hits on some chic on the internet where her daddy can read it.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Cat, i agree with except on this point:

Somethings you just dont say, especially if you would not say them to the persons face.

I agree but I also know any twenty plus year old guy is going to make some crude remark about women at some point in his testosteronic life time. I wasn't going to crawl too high up on a horse and suggest every male member of the species is a sexist pig. :)

Case in point: "I'd hit it" whenever a post of an unfamiliar woman is posted on Bayoushooter. IB isn't too far from that style of comment. The general difference is we "know" Will and Stephanie here, opposed to some half naked scantily clad girl from Google images.

Last edited:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    From the short time I knew Will, it easy to tell he is a very family oriented man. If she was my daughter, I would be highly offended when you refer to her in the same way as a fish or something like that. Your remarks were very derogatory, not only to Stephanie, but also to all women. So from my experience with Will, and how he strikes me, Im pretty sure he would find it offensive. And a man with class three and explosive licenses is not someone I would want to **** off.
    HEY WILL if you were offended by my post I apologize. Not because you might pull your Ma Deuce on me (Violent statements and threats cannot provide a solution to the problem nor would I just lay down if faced with them.) But because I never intended to offend you or your family.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    a man with a death wish maybe

No, I just can't believe it. It's completely stupid. The girl probably has a ton of idiots hitting on her, and some genius thinks HE is going to be the one, advancing his amorous agenda via a local shooting forum? No. I just can't believe this. I cannot.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    No, I just can't believe it. It's completely stupid. The girl probably has a ton of idiots hitting on her, and some genius thinks HE is going to be the one, advancing his amorous agenda via a local shooting forum? No. I just can't believe this. I cannot.
    Haven't you ever done something stupid for love?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    HEY WILL if you were offended by my post I apologize. Not because you might pull your Ma Deuce on me (Violent statements and threats cannot provide a solution to the problem nor would I just lay down if faced with them.) But because I never intended to offend you or your family.

Okay, now is the time when you say "I was trying to be funny and whatnot, but I didn't think about what I wrote and how it may actually offend the people involved. I'm really sorry. Please accept my apologies. I need to work on my humor."

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    its not love. I may be young, but i do know the difference between true love and hormone induced stupidity. I happen to be one of the extremely lucky people who has found the ever elusive "True love".

Well screw you for flaunting. I can't afford true love. RDIAS are just way too damn pricey! :wtc:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Yes, I think we all have, but I never fell in love with some chic who doesn't even know my name and broadcast it over the internet for her daddy to read.
    I never said I was in love. Never knew you guys were so afraid of a girls father.

Top Bottom