Tangi uspsa match in amite Sunday. Free shirt to new shooters.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey DMH,

We know your talking about your own mind, being 6 years old. Don't blame Shorty for this. She can't help it, she was born into the family. You and the Ms. started this.
    There is a smartasss at work but I don't think it's the gene.

Anywho Sparkels, It's still a good idea. We need more new shooters. Thanks for the help. How to we get new Jr. shooters?

Beauxdog :mamoru:

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Anywho Sparkels, It's still a good idea. We need more new shooters. Thanks for the help. How to we get new Jr. shooters?

Kidnap children and force them to shag brass to start????:squint:

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    So what do you need to shoot, say if you brought an xdm9?

It probably came with the holster and mag pouch, you just need 150-200 rds, a safe holster, 4-5 magazines and a way to carry them (or pockets) ear muffs/plugs and eye protection. That's about all. Any needs post them here and we'll take care of the rest if possible....

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    It probably came with the holster and mag pouch, you just need 150-200 rds, a safe holster, 4-5 magazines and a way to carry them (or pockets) ear muffs/plugs and eye protection. That's about all. Any needs post them here and we'll take care of the rest if possible....

What he said.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    PM me the size you wear and if you show up and shot at the match Sunday it's yours. if you are a new shooter.

That goes to all who want a free shirt.
    He probably wears a Med. but the hole for the head needs to xxxxlg, hes head sure was swelling WED night:rofl:

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hate to kidnap them. Better the parents bring them to the match. Don't want their photos to showup on the postings at WallyWorld.

I do have somesingle stack material if someone needs it. It's old but what the heck so am I. I can bring gun,mags and ammo if somone needs to use one of my guns. They have to have their own belt.

Beauxdog :)

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    So many lefties all of a sudden. When I started there was hardly anybody to borrow a holster from, and probably why I shoot like a rightie so much.:mamoru:

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I did my part for the sport last weekend. Got a buddy to his second match, loaned him a gun, and provided the components so that he could load his ammo for the match. Now he wants another gun but his wife will kill him if she finds out LOL.

PS thanks again spanky for the wrong sided holster.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Guys, you have to tell me who is a new shooter and who is not or everyone will be getting free shirts!! I don't have that many free shirts!!

lol :D

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    man i might have to get there early sunday. so i can shot just in case if we get a lot of people and they close it witch will be good to see that many people there.

Top Bottom