The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aussiecajun

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Maurice LA
    Can't wait. Just got my 1st crossbow today (was actually wanting a new .22 but couldn't find 1 I liked, or even find ammo locally and I couldn't be arsed fighting the gun show crowd so grabbed that instead), so now my wifes saying she has her own Daryl lol.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Can't wait. Just got my 1st crossbow today (was actually wanting a new .22 but couldn't find 1 I liked, or even find ammo locally and I couldn't be arsed fighting the gun show crowd so grabbed that instead), so now my wifes saying she has her own Daryl lol.

Nice! I see role playing in your future lol...

Been watching the reruns on amc tonight.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    daryl is scary with that ak. did they ever say where rick's group got the m4s and full auto aks?

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    Rick totally lost it there, I dont think the group is going to put up with that for too long. Will merle prove himself by saving the group's collective tail by taking ou the governor or will the other group that Rick ran off? Are we about to see them on the road again. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out over the coming weeks. What's up with Glenn, he really changed; he went from being meek and quite to "f- you rick, i'm done!" He shocked me there. the governor nd rick need to be put into the zombie death ring together i'm through with both of them, but i think rick is here to stay so hopefully he'll get that xanax that jbe talked about and straighten out. glad to haw the show back on!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    What did they affix to the kids pistol?? Looked like a funnel. The flashlight suppressor was way better thought out.

It is made from an aluminum baseball bat, better than the Maglite suppressor they put on Ricks gun, they left the head of the light on....

Ya'll must forget this is based off a Comic Book, the "Hero" always has their head case moments.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom