Trump

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gravelface

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    I-55@I-12
    With the left trying to pass the “Disgraced Former Protectees Act” barring Trump from
    secret service protection and this loon of a judge, he will probably get 1 year in Rikers Island.

I really hope the Right will have ……peaceful protest.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    They've been after Trump just like they've been after Conservatives.
    Deny it if you want to.
    The left side of our government is and has been guilty of political persecution and working to interfere in elections:

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Yea, Biden got more votes than Obama. In fact he got more votes than the amount of registered voters, and that's not even counting the votes Trump got.

Its bad to see people eating up to the lies

There were over 158 million votes cast in 2020 out of 168 million registered voters. The claim that there were only 133 million registered voters at the time are false. US Census Bureau states there were 168,300,000 registered voters in the Jan. 2022 report found here.

The same report from April 2021 also found similar figures found here.

Out of 158,429,6331 presidential ballots that the FEC reported in October 2022, Biden received 81,283,501 and Donald Trump received 74,223,975.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Katie Johnson's deposition taken under oath describing her encounter with Donald Trump that occurred at the age of 13:

Reminder that Donald Trump was found to be a sexual abuser by a jury of his peers in May 2023. Then, when Trump twice appealed the ruling claiming he was “only” a sexual abuser and not rapist, the judge twice clarified that he was a rapist according to the common and federal law definitions of rape.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Katie Johnson's deposition taken under oath describing her encounter with Donald Trump that occurred at the age of 13:

Reminder that Donald Trump was found to be a sexual abuser by a jury of his peers in May 2023. Then, when Trump twice appealed the ruling claiming he was “only” a sexual abuser and not rapist, the judge twice clarified that he was a rapist according to the common and federal law definitions of rape.

Victoria Hughes, Miss Teen New Mexico in 1997, said she remembers chaperones “saying that we had a visitor and to get covered up,” but stopped short of accusing Trump of inappropriate behavior.

“While I do not support Donald Trump, stories about him barging in on teenage girls is not correct,” Hughes wrote in an email to NM Political Report. “Our chaperones would never have allowed that to happen, and no one, not even Donald, deserves to be lied about in this way.”

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana

It a shame you are allowed to post obvious lies about another man on this website. You should be shunned by the membership.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    It a shame you are allowed to post obvious lies about another man on this website. You should be shunned by the membership.

Boy if that's not the pot calling the kettle black :dogkeke:

Last I checked, this is a thread labeled "Trump" so we can talk about, what I would have assumed, Donald Trump. Seems as though the only thing people can say about Donald Trump is Biden related? Doesn't bode well for Donald Trump if the only thing good you can say is about his opponent which, to add further hilarity, would immediately change to someone else if another person is chosen to run as the Democratic nominee. Fickle and easily distracted, those that have been led astray.

Seems as though there is a lot less arguing for Trump which means one of two things:
    1. You're not actually Trump supporters, to which I would say "Stand up and take your party back" or,
    2. You just can't really find a whole lot of good stuff to say about him because, well...there isn't.

So, to make sure we stay on topic, here's some more TRUMP:

Top Bottom