Tv cops

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    My new quote. LOLOL
    My Glocks don't make that noise like a hammer being cocked when I point them at a target. Lolol

Didn't you read the Glock owner's manual? You are required to SAY "Click, click, click" before firing your weapon because guns are SUPPOSED to make noises like that.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Can anybody find the scene excerpt from the "A Team" movie were Lynch has his hired assasin in the back seat of the BMW suv after a botched attempt to kill Hanibal and the rest of his team? Anyway,the scene is priceless as one of Lynch's operatives attempts to attach a "silencer" to his Beretta so he could kill the assasin in the suv but fumbles his way through the process. The assasin looks on the fumbling op and says...."it's a suppressor,not a silencer...and turn it counter clockwise". He then says...."if you really want to kill somebody don't point it at the gut...here,stick it to my temple". Finally,the assasin says...."are you serious...you're gonna make this guy shoot me?" He then proceeds to snatch the gun from the op and elbow him in the face. I can't find that excerpt anywhere. Would be appropriate here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom