We can add LaRue Tactical to the AR list

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Let's add them to the list of good guys...

Well,
    I noticed that LaRue Tactical went up on their AR's, especially the 16 Inch LaRue Tactical PredatAR 5.56

Sept 2011, the gun was 1500 bucks and now they are selling them for just under 1700 bucks.

Those bastards!!! I cannot believe that they would actually raise their cost 200 bucks over the last 2 years...

zz256541.jpg

What is this world coming to?

http://www.laruetactical.com/16*-larue-tactical-predatar-556

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Mark LaRue is an asshat and I won't ever consider him "one of the good guys". Yes, I do own a couple of mounts from his company, but it's with shame and only because they are indeed good products and I won't let my personal disgust for the PERSON prevent me from picking the best tool for my usage.

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    Mark LaRue is an asshat and I won't ever consider him "one of the good guys". Yes, I do own a couple of mounts from his company, but it's with shame and only because they are indeed good products and I won't let my personal disgust for the PERSON prevent me from picking the best tool for my usage.

May I inquire as to exactly why you consider Mr. LaRue to be an "asshat"?

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Let's add them to the list of good guys...

Well,
    I noticed that LaRue Tactical went up on their AR's, especially the 16 Inch LaRue Tactical PredatAR 5.56

Sept 2011, the gun was 1500 bucks and now they are selling them for just under 1700 bucks.

Those bastards!!! I cannot believe that they would actually raise their cost 200 bucks over the last 2 years...

zz256541.jpg

What is this world coming to?

http://www.laruetactical.com/16*-larue-tactical-predatar-556

Ummm....the price is showing up for me as $2,245.00 when I go through the website.

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    You could ask most of the firearms industry and get an answer...

Hard to beat their products, though. And their bundle prices-- I still don't see how they manage them so cheap.

OK, I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I would REALLY like to know what gives folks heartburn about the guy...

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    May I inquire as to exactly why you consider Mr. LaRue to be an "asshat"?
    He and I have nothing good to say to each other. I think he's a dick for insulting me, my family, and anyone else who has had a problem with his gear or business practices. He can insult me all he wants, but dragging family into it is just childish. The man's an asshat and a troll, and that's my experience.

LouisianaRebel

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    He and I have nothing good to say to each other. I think he's a dick for insulting me, my family, and anyone else who has had a problem with his gear or business practices. He can insult me all he wants, but dragging family into it is just childish. The man's an asshat and a troll, and that's my experience.

Have never seen him do something like that. Where did this happen?

Sent from Samsung S3 on the toilet.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

He hurt your feelings on the Internet six months ago and you're still upset about it?

Am I understanding this right?

JR1572

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    He hurt your feelings on the Internet six months ago and you're still upset about it?

JR1572

No, my feelings are fine. I just don't think anything of him. Why should I? It's not even about my discussion with him, its how he treats his customers in general when things go wrong, and a pattern of contempt for his own customer base emerges.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

JR1572

No, my feelings are fine. I just don't think anything of him. Why should I? It's not even about my discussion with him, its how he treats his customers in general when things go wrong, and a pattern of contempt for his own customer base emerges.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?74027-*rant*-LaRue-Mounts/page2&highlight=larue

Top Bottom