We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Yep, he is still praising his involvement as a great achievement, and people lap it up. "Yeah! Take that Joe!"
    1a1019dac2216d3252b9f6bb5fb8cf8e.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    To add to this, I personally feel like this is the same play being used with drugs.
    There seems to be an increasing negative view point in the war on drugs. To fix this, they have created a much larger pool of addicts, which is a side effect of the terrible economic, and social conditions created by purposefully poor policies, then they flood the country with highly addictive and fatal drugs, THEN they decriminalize drugs in the areas most affected by all of these things, leading to a very predictable outcome. Now, people can look at these examples and say, "Well, what did you think was going to happen, drugs are bad! We need more enforcement! Throw them in jail!"

Private prison system, you need not worry, your cash cow will continue to produce, and addiction will continue to exist, and likely continue to rise for quite some time.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Bills have been signed in multiple states to define antisemitism. There are no other "hate speech" definitions by law in the US, that I know of. I wonder why one group of people is more important than other groups, or why they need protection from words?
    We like to talk about slippery slopes, and this is the slipperyest of slopes. Next thing you know, we'll have our houses raided for putting words or memes on the internet.

One of the definitions, by the way, is pointing out who killed Jesus. A historical, and biblical fact.

"If you want to learn who controls you, learn who you cannot criticize"

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Well, it makes perfect sense, for those who control basically all of media (including music labels, Hollywood, news outlets, ect), to want to also have full control over the most popular social media platform.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Well, it makes perfect sense, for those who control basically all of media (including music labels, Hollywood, news outlets, ect), to want to also have full control over the most popular social media platform.

Not surprisingly, the heaviest donor to the congressman who introduced this bill, is AIPAC.
    I say not surprisingly, mostly because so many of them are bought and paid for by pro Israeli groups.
    This vid includes a leaked audio clip of the president of the ADL describing their "Tik Tok problem"

I want to reiterate the fact that I am not "pro Palestine". One need not choose a side in order to have an opinion. The only side I'm on, is my side, our side. Doesn't mean I don't feel for all the innocent that have been caught up in this, or that, simply because of where they were born into this world. These types of things have been happening for all of history, and it will continue to happen.
    It does seem, however, that the portrayed victims, pose much more of a threat to our liberty and way of life vs the sandy boogeymen.

dd5648659a9dab1e9d5f1817020a94a2.jpg
    66a3787bad129036e4d437d4f8a489bb.jpg

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Call me cynical, call me off base, call me whatever you want, but if this list turns out to be true, you might as well get ready for another 4 years of "he coulda done this, he shoulda done that..."

dfdf3d613ca0e64913416ea41e0e2b6b.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom