Welfare; Like Feeding strays .....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Don't blame the kids. It's not their fault their parents are ****. We desperately need a better adoption system. Then we could take the kids away from their neglectful and often abusive parents.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There is no real simple solution; the System wishes for a broken spirited people and that's what *THEIR* Welfare System has done, more or less. It doesn't mean that the people are "bad" - though their behavior and subcultures surely can be. The illicit drugs and guns that "someone" allows into the Black neighborhoods can surely be stopped if that "someone" wished it to be that way. I watched ex-CIA head (I forget his name) admit to the CIA allowing drugs to be imported into Black neighborhoods on C-SPAN several years ago after it was leaked in the Sacramento Bee newspaper. Most won't know much about this and pronounce it "bullcrap". Well, why would he lie about his organization?

The second requirement would be education and culture. They go hand-in-hand if you ask me. Responsibility is the name of the game and instilling a "Workfare" Program (assuming we actually have jobs in this nation again) would help re-write the low levels of culture we see infecting both Blacks and Whites in this nation. Hell, I'd be willing to pay their education IFF (if and only if) they were being educated. It begins when a child is young, obviously. They ALL are starving for knowledge but it gets tainted or removed by the time they are 10 yrs old or so. How is that?

I'm thoroughly convinced that each of them could be very productive members of our Society after having worked in the City of Detroit assisting youth on the weekends. In some cases there is NO reading material in the home which is mind-boggling to me. The drugs and illegal firearm usage in the neighborhoods also plays a huge role.

We've got much to do and little time to do it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jrsumrow
    Top Bottom