Why do extemist liberals...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I don't any lefties who would want their money to go to someone who is physically and mentally able to work, but doesn't. I'l lean more to the left (economically at least) then most of y'all and I can't stand lazy people who play the system. However, statically that number is small.

I hope no one here has a problem with helping the poor, sick, elderly, children, and the oppressed.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I don't any lefties who would want their money to go to someone who is physically and mentally able to work, but doesn't. I'l lean more to the left (economically at least) then most of y'all and I can't stand lazy people who play the system. However, statically that number is small.

I hope no one here has a problem with helping the poor, sick, elderly, children, and the oppressed.

That number is much larger than you think. And the oppressed? Can you be more specific on that one? Directly in this country at this current time please.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Find the need to blatantly lie about "facts" all the time? Seriously? One just posted on FB how only 2% of the country is on welfare. Last I checked it was about 100 million..And that I'm getting government aid whenever I get a tax break which equates being on welfare. Maybe extremist right wingers do it too and I just don't notice.. And what's up with all the talk about abortions at jeopardy? Last I checked it's been legal for almost 40 years did they not get the memo?

Extreme conservatives lie, as well. You wouldn't believe some of the spam mail I get from the extreme right-wing. In general---extremists lie.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Guys, regardless of who you are, and what you believe, we need to get the current President out of office now. Yes I know B.O. wont carry Louisiana, but the number of votes against him need to go down in the history books
    for everyone to remember. Its about making a statement.
    PLEASE, and I beg, PLEASE ask everyone around you if they are going to vote. Make sure they vote. Many dont vote because they say, AWH Romney is gonna win in Louisiana, no need to go this time.
    WRONG, offer to car pool. Offer any kind of assistance. The way we win this is for a few determined citizens to make sure the masses go vote.
    You will never make me believe, Even if your a democrat, that B.O. gets the votes to be re-elected. We are ALL financially broke. White, Black, Green , Yellow, we are all hurting.
    Stand up and be heard this election.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA

Come here and travel with me just one day. You will be a full fledged right winger. I have to deal with those on the government system all day. After all, they are the ones that have most of the crime in their areas, either as victims or perps. They are also the one's that stage car accidents, have MVA more routinely and cheat the system.

I dealt with a white female yesterday. She is 26 yrs of age, single and now has two children. She lives with a guy that works in a very nice home that is provided to him by others, free of charge. She came to LA because the welfare system here pays more than in her home state. She will not marry the guy because it would cut off some of her government income. She gets money for rent even though it is not costing her anything. She gets money for the two kids even though they are supposed to belong to the guy she lives with. She gets money to go to college so she can get a job yet she has not yet enrolled in school after two years of being paid to be in school. Now she is involved in litigation from an accident in which she was injured.

The lady is typical of those I question daily. I might get to deal with two people in a week that work and not on the government system. The current man in the White House has only added more to the government payroll at the expense of those of us that work.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    In Business, If you "watch your pennies" the Dollars will take care of them selves. Stop thinking that the fraud and abuse in the entitlement system is only minimal. ITS THE ENTIRE PROBLEM.
    They have opened up so many categories to dilute the %'s, and make us think the problem is so small............ lets tackle the bigger issues.

When they Argue about a "Defense Budget" you know they are speaking of defense as the whole pie that reveals the true $$$$$
    When they argue for entitlements, you NEVER get the whole pie $$$$ spending. They know that if we put the pieces of the puzzle together, we would crap our pants.
    Therefore they use 1 or 2 individual programs stats to fool us.
    And of course, when you throw in this line, [ I hope no one here has a problem with helping the poor, sick, elderly, children, and the oppressed.] you advertently dilute the subject.
    I'm pretty sure there is not a person here on B.S. that does not want to help people that TRULY need it. We are human.

1% of 1 enormous conservative budget vs 1% of 150 fraudulent enormous liberal budgets hides things very easily.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    "And what's up with all the talk about abortions at jeopardy? Last I checked it's been legal for almost 40 years did they not get the memo?"

well some of us got the memo from god saying abortion is murder and anyone who supports it is a murderer.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Although abortion, religion, gay rights are all VALID things to talk about. KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS ELECTION.
    We need to be talking about 16 TRILLION $$$ in debt and Communism. Once we solve our biggest problem first, then we can hash out the others.

Just another way for Liberals to Dilute your thoughts. Remember back in highschool we were always told to learn our history, that if we didn't, it would repeat itself............
    HELLO --- WAKE UP EVERYONE ! Its happening as I type this !

When It was revealed that in Benghazi, real-time videos and emails were being received revealing dire circumstances as they unfolded; when three desperate cries for military help were received; and when fighter jets launched from our from military base in Sigonella, Italy could have been in Benghazi in an hour, and Special Operations Forces could have provided aid in three hours.
    The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Spectre gunship.

Can it get anymore OBVIOUS who our enemy is........... 2 + 2 still equals 4 , right ? Do we REALLY need to be talking about abortion, gay rights, and sex scandals right now ??

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ng-benghazi-attack-sources-say/#ixzz2AyS2ldbt

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    THIS is the truth of it folks.

This goes on daily and nobody says boo about it.
    No news media will touch it.
    This is the future of America under Obama or any other liberal president.

The rest of you can go on splitting hairs and trying to bullish*t yourselves all you want but this man has told you the truth!

Agreed. We see it happen to Spec's aunt and uncle. Except it went further. Divorce and you can be provided medical care.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    "And what's up with all the talk about abortions at jeopardy? Last I checked it's been legal for almost 40 years did they not get the memo?"

well some of us got the memo from god saying abortion is murder and anyone who supports it is a murderer.

I totally agree that it is murder but I can't figure out why the liberals keep arguing about it as if they aren't allowed too. I agree with LNSvince though. We need to focus on security and economy right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Agreed. We see it happen to Spec's aunt and uncle. Except it went further. Divorce and you can be provided medical care.

We see that with my in-laws. My MIL has no medical even though my FIL is on disability. They were told if they divorced that she could get medical coverage, no problem. They were even told that they could still live together, it wouldn't matter, they would just have to be divorced. Sad indeed. But people right down the street are spitting out kids and getting all the care, food and aid that they could ever want.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    THIS is the truth of it folks.

This goes on daily and nobody says boo about it.
    No news media will touch it.
    This is the future of America under Obama or any other liberal president.

The rest of you can go on splitting hairs and trying to bullish*t yourselves all you want but this man has told you the truth!

I don't see a Conservative president touching it either. They may change laws that impact the system, but they still won't help oldman45 or people in a similar situation. :(

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    I will say this on abortion and nothing else.

The Democratic side says abortion is not murder. When someone shoots a pregnant lady and the baby dead from the shooting, the shooter is tried for murder. Why is it that killikng a baby is murder in one case and not in the other?

Is it if you kill your own baby, it is just abortion of a fetus but if someone else kills the "fetus" then it becomes murder.

I suppose I was educated past my level of intelligence because I do not understand the reasoning. One is a human and one is a fetus. Depends on the way of involvement I guess.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    Now to address the liberal view on what conservatives say.

ABC does a fact check on what politicians say. Look at their source, being the NY Times, which is one of the most liberal media outlets there are. Their "fact checks" have been proven to be in error many times.

A liberal will believe every word of a liberal politician and never question it. When countered by a conservative, they start hollering that they lie. The trouble is they do not know for a fact what the truth is. Most of the time the liberal is lying. Poor Mr Obama has been caught in so many lies, he cannot even keep the lies straight. His father was in WWII but his father was only a youngster in grade school at the time. His uncle fought at Normandy when his uncle was in the Korean Conflict. He visited 57 states but the US only has 50 states. Obamacare will give everyone coverage but he fails to mention that it will cost each person about $700 per month, which is more than most can afford and more than most are paying now. He fails to mention that come 2013, the middle class will have one of the largest tax increases ever thanks to his policies.

Yet do not tell this to a liberal because they do not care to look things up for themselves. Maybe they cannot read or do not know how to find the truth. They go to Snopes.com which is ran by a heavily supportive Democratic couple in FL that will not admit to any thing involving a Democrat that may look bad.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %

You are confusing programs. 100 million people are not in the welfare program. Although some people use welfare as a catch all for all government assistance, that is not accurate. Only about 20 percent of welfare recipients are on it for long term, and who knows what percentage of that is actual fraud. But those twenty percent only take up about .01 percent of the federal budget.

The top companies get something like 250 billion in corporate "welfare", which is around 70 billion more than the entire amount we spend on the actual welfare program. I think that is a much more pressing issue.

Define corporate welfare.

You don't lean more to the left. You've collapsed into the Kool-Aid tank.

Kcabear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Gueydan
    I hate to say it, but there's truth on both sides. Many corporations do get away with murder,

I don't mean to single you out but I hear this every now and then. What exactly are all these corporations getting away with so much of? If you could give me a few specifics, I'm just curious. Is it that they can deduct so much? I know they take advantage of every deduction available, I do the same thing, they also have a higher tax rate here than Europe or Canada.
    I also agree, the middle class workers and small business owners are getting hammered right now and if the Afordable Healthcare Act is not repealed will suffer enormous tax increases over the next 10 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jrsumrow
    Top Bottom