Why do extemist liberals...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    Let me see if I understand this. The Federal Government makes the rules for the IRS. Corporations get tax breaks according to the rules. Those same businesses invest money that they get to write off. So by using the rules the government made causes them to be known as getting away with murder when all they did was totally legal?

I own a consulting business. I drive a lot since I testify in different states. During a normal year, I will drive about 80,000 miles. The government allows me about sixty cents per mile so by the government rules, I can deduct about $48,000 a yr off for the miles I drive. A person that is not in business does not get that deduction and I do. Does that mean I should be ridiculed for using the deductions set by the IRS? I got a tax break a few years ago for hiring a secretary. The break caused me to get more back than her salary was. It was the IRS rule. SO am I getting away with murder as well?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    The NFL is specially excluded as a non-profit entity so that they are tax exempt.

That's legal.

Does that make it right?

No, I'd say that's getting away with murder, in the tax world.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    The NFL is specially excluded as a non-profit entity so that they are tax exempt.

That's legal.

Does that make it right?

No, I'd say that's getting away with murder, in the tax world.

Sarah Brady's groups are tax exempt and those giving donations gets to deduct them from their taxes.

The NRA is not tax exempt and donations cannot be deducted from the donor's tax returns.

A church is tax exempt. If the church owns a lot of rent houses and making money, it is still tax exempt.

Is that right? It has to be since that is the way the laws were written.

Top Bottom