Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Does anyone think a person shouldn't be, IF they knew something like that was occurring and chose to remain silent? My only question is how the f**k could they??

Those are the acts of a monster.

Many family members go into deep denial. And try to wish it away! Of course it never does....................................................................................................................................:(

Imagine you have a sister that your dad did this to; you find out, but she begs you not to say anything. So you are caught between sending your own dad to prison for the rest of his life or following the wishes of your sister. Happens more than people think.

Plug in any combination you want. The reason I ask is because in this case, a witness is alluding in public that he knew a felonious criminal act was/had taken place.

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    You guys seriously need to quit hanging a quite possibly innocent man out to dry. His wife was raped by her dad... I think he's right to have some anger, and we're wrong to accuse him of being an accessory to rape without having any evidence of it.

You begin with "he might be innocent", then lead right into "she was raped by her dad"? C'mon oliv.

fyi We aren't accusing him of anything, he (and she) voluntarily chimed in publically that they had a pretty good idea this was going on. Odd timing they chose to say something...

My only point is if they indeed knew and didn't say anything, thats a criminal offense. If they didn't know and are just lashing out, then they are smudging their reputations (at least) as bad as wills.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    You begin with "he might be innocent", then lead right into "she was raped by her dad"? C'mon oliv.

fyi We aren't accusing him of anything, he (and she) voluntarily chimed in publically that they had a pretty good idea this was going on. Odd timing they chose to say something...

My only point is if they indeed knew and didn't say anything, thats a criminal offense. If they didn't know and are just lashing out, then they are smudging their reputations (at least) as bad as wills.

"He" was referring to Chris. His anger is because he's convinced his wife was raped by her daddy. Where's the confusion? The narrative was just my take on what I can guess happened based on what's been reported so far.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Now, now! You stay out of this! When spec50trout wakes up, he will want to handle this. :p

:love: Good morning boss.

I'll echo what Emp. has said several times. Faulting Stephanie for not coming forward about her own abuse seems to be a bit shortsighted, imo. Pretty sure she has kids too. Which also makes me wonder whether or not they have been exposed to said pederast.

It would pain me to see the accused defense become, "I was a junkie and I couldn't help my behavior b/c of my addiction" blah, blah, blah "poor me" ********.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Read what he said again, carefully.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    "He" was referring to Chris. His anger is because he's convinced his wife was raped by her daddy. Where's the confusion? The narrative was just my take on what I can guess happened based on what's been reported so far.

Yeah, I presumed you meant Will. Its perfectly understandable that he's enraged over all this, but the family taking up arms on social media isn't helping anyone. Heck I'm surprised their attorney hasn't cut off their internet already.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I sent out a couple texts/fb messages asking if there is anything to be done for the young girl. Asked if anyone is setting up a trust or anything that willing people can help with. I figure she has enough to worry about that if she doesn't have to worry about lunch money, clothes, school supplies, etc, or her caretakers worrying about it, that it might be one less straw on the camels back. I'll relay info if anyone gets back to me with something. I can't imagine what she's going through.

Top Bottom