You'll be voting for Harris for sure after watching this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    This is as real as it gets.

Attachments

• IMG_6525.jpeg
      IMG_6525.jpeg
      196.3 KB · Views: 5

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    FEMA’s outta money

I'm really glad you brought that up because I happened to follow this most recent government funding vote closely. So, like you, I see this article and think "If only someone had put additional funding into the government funding extension!" But wait, they did..what the hell happened! Good question; because a few hard-right conservatives weren't going to approve the funding (Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Matt Gaetz to name a few) and they needed their votes to get the bill passed. So they were forced to yank it out.

Edit: Which, now that I think about it, Gaetz (FL) not approving FEMA funding and then Florida having to immediately turn around and ask for government assistance would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that citizens are the ones hurt here...not Matt. Careful who you put in charge of your well-being.
    That doesn't really state what individuals or households are actually getting. We can copy and paste budget numbers all day.

Simple division can't be lost on you, man. That's literally money handed out to individuals and families. And if that's not enough, nothing would be. Which is why I said, those that want facts go find them. Those that don't, obfuscate.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I'm really glad you brought that up because I happened to follow this most recent government funding vote closely. So, like you, I see this article and think "If only someone had put additional funding into the government funding extension!" But wait, they did..what the hell happened! Good question; because a few hard-right conservatives weren't going to approve the funding (Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Matt Gaetz to name a few) and they needed their votes to get the bill passed. So they were forced to yank it out.

Edit: Which, now that I think about it, Gaetz (FL) not approving FEMA funding and then Florida having to immediately turn around and ask for government assistance would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that citizens are the ones hurt here...not Matt. Careful who you put in charge of your well-being.

Simple division can't be lost on you, man. That's literally money handed out to individuals and families. And if that's not enough, nothing would be. Which is why I said, those that want facts go find them. Those that don't, obfuscate.
    OH. Wow. This is interesting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JMR.713
    Top Bottom