Young Boy strip searched by TSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Luke tells everyone what happen in the Video Comment section;

Make sure you read the WHOLE THING!

Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went through a metal detector and didn't set it off but was selected for a pat down. The boy was shy so the TSA couldn't complete the full pat on the young boy. The father tried several times to just hold the boys arms out for the TSA agent but i guess it didn't end up being enough for the guy. I was about 30 ft away so i couldn't hear their conversation if there was any. The enraged father pulled his son shirt off and gave it to the TSA agent to search, thats when this video begins.

******* THIS VIDEO OCCURRED AT SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ON NOVEMBER 19TH AT AROUND THE TIME OF 12:00 PM **********

***Insertion of what happened after the video (full story)****

After I finished videotaping the incident I went through the check point myself. I collected my things and went over to talk to the father and son. Before I could get to them a man in a black suit who had been talking with the other TSA officials approached me. He asked to speak to me and I obliged, wondering what was to come. He then proceeded to interrogate me about why I was videotaping the "procedures of the TSA". I told him that I had never seen such practices before on a young child and decided to record it. The man being frustrated at this point demanded to know my plans with the video, of which I didn't respond. Repeatedly he asked me to delete the video, hoping his mere presence could intimidate me to obey, but I refused. By this point it became obvious that he felt TSA had done something wrong and that I caught it on tape. After the interview, I left for my gate. I called my brother who told me I should put the tape on YouTube because this had been a recent hot topic in the news.
    My gate was a long way off, but about 15 minutes after arriving 2 TSA agents came and sat 15 feet or so away from me. I stood up and moved so that they were in front of me and then took a picture. A 3rd and then a 4th agent came and sat down with the others. They would occasionally glance at me and talk on their walkie-talkies. I don't know why they were there or if it was a huge coincidence but they stayed for 30-45 minutes and left just before I boarded the plan. Interesting to say the least, intimidating? Maybe a little...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4[/ame]

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I feel soooo much safer now. (T)esticle (S)rutiny (A)sshol__, show them the love. Fart in their face.

Once they touch your "junk", why not hit the floor claiming they injured you. Could spawn a new specialty in the practice of law.

Last edited:

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    Nobody voted for that *******, he was appointed! That's going to be our downfall......unelected, appointed czars...supposedly doing the job the president is too damn lazy to do. Or incapable of doing.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    pedo-bear-dept-molestation.jpg

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    Jail or not, if someone touched my kid like that I would have kicked everyone in the area's asses. This is out of hand and this **** needs to be stopped NOW.

I can't wait for the lawsuits to start rolling in.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Jail or not, if someone touched my kid like that I would have kicked everyone in the area's asses. This is out of hand and this **** needs to be stopped NOW.

I can't wait for the lawsuits to start rolling in.

Charged with what?

TSA is charged by our own Government(Homeland Security) to do these searches.

I would like to see a Nation Wide stand off that is being declared for Nov. 24th.

Just to see pissed off Americans standing up for something excites me :)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hopefully, people are beginning to perceive what some of us have been harping on for some time. Just wait until the next shoe drops... the intrusion to our liberties will pale the current travesty of justice. It always does...

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    honestly i dont rly care who they are. grope me like that and they'll get a first hand look at a ticked off redheaded woman with martial arts training. :crazy:

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I do not know how people in line could just stay there and watch that. I would have gone nuts. Strip searching a child. I am beyond anger right now. If this keeps going on the people won't take it. Hopefully.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I am no more angered by that then any other individual. The fact of the matter is a terrorist would use a child to smuggle a weapon onto a plane.

Do I condone such action. Absolutely not I wholeheartedly believe this:
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

So I say put the metal detectors back in action and let bygones be bygones. I don't plan on letting any terrorists change my daily life.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I have some very liberal Democratic friends whom I love very dearly. And they are furious over this. That says something when two opposing sides can vehemently disagree over an issue.

Last edited:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    The U.S. government and Homeland Security have played right into the hands of Al Qaeda. This is a pretty big domestic disturbance in and of itself, involving tens of thousands of irate airline passengers who are furious with the government about the severe invasion of privacy.

Not every jihad attack is going to bring down skyscrapers and kill thousands. But make no mistake. The search policies now enforced by TSA was brought about by recent acts of Islamist jihad. High up in the mountainous region of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen, Islam is claiming another victory against the Great Satan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom