Young Boy strip searched by TSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Is it just me or did that child NOT look anything remotely similar to a terrorist???

Yea, while they are strip searching the kid six muslims with Palestinain head scarfs walk by chuckling at what a bunch of PC dumb asses we are. Even Yasser Arafat is laughing at us from the pits of Hell saying "We won! We won!"

Arafat_GAHHH.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving.

Obama-Headscarf.gif

Last edited:

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    I'm confused. All I saw was them taking the kid's shirt off. What else happened that I missed?

If you don't see the injustice of a stranger undressing a child in front of a crowd of people and then running his hands around that childs pelvic area (did you miss that bit?) then I'd say confusion is the least of your worries. :rolleyes:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    If you don't see the injustice of a stranger undressing a child in front of a crowd of people and then running his hands around that childs pelvic area (did you miss that bit?) then I'd say confusion is the least of your worries. :rolleyes:

Yep. This \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

P5250524.JPG

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    The U.S. government and Homeland Security have played right into the hands of Al Qaeda. This is a pretty big domestic disturbance in and of itself, involving tens of thousands of irate airline passengers who are furious with the government about the severe invasion of privacy.

Not every jihad attack is going to bring down skyscrapers and kill thousands. But make no mistake. The search policies now enforced by TSA was brought about by recent acts of Islamist jihad. High up in the mountainous region of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen, Islam is claiming another victory against the Great Satan.

"the strategy of a thousand cuts. The aim is to bleed the enemy to death."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qae...ry?id=12204726

ARboy

Master Class
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Mandeville
    luckily they found the explosives that were on his back. we have a phrase in high school, that works perfect for this "What F#$@ing Idiots"

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    I do not know what makes me more mad. The fact that the tsa did that, or the fact that the father and the other people in line let them.

Well that's the sticky part isn't it.
    What DO you do?
    If you give the good news to the dude messing with your child then you end up in handcuffs and quite possibly behind bars as you will surely be made an example of.
    If you refuse the abuse, then you don't get to fly.
    If you just get verbal with the TSA employee you get frustrated cos "they got the power" and nothing else.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I would never allow ANYONE to undress my child, least of all a TSA rent-a-cop who was probably flipping burgers a month ago.

When I first got out of the military, I got about a dozen calls from the automated TSA human resource chick asking me to fill out an application online and "join the exciting and challenging world of the TSA". I had a military buddy who went in and got hired on immediately. He lasted about two months. The stories he told about the scum-bags they hired would make you laugh if you didnt think about the fact that they are responsible for airline security. :(

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    and please explain to us how you would feel if that was your child?

That wouldn't bother me in the least. It's not like they did a cavity search. I'm surprised the parent didn't just tell them to do the scan instead. If it was me and my child we would be laughing and cutting up while it was going on, and my kid would walk away after having enjoyed the whole experience rather than being agitated. What would disturb the child more than anything else would be having his parent freak out. This particular incident doesn't disturb me. What DOES disturb me is the security regime in general in which we give up our privacy in order to feel like we're getting some amount of security.

I don't think this "enhanced search" makes us totally safe while flying. I think it's designed to make it more safe, and to make people feel better about flying. People are inherently distrusting of flight, and the security makes them feel better. It's good for business if people feel safe. For some reason being blown up and dying at 30,000 feet is scarier than being blown up and dying on the ground.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    I'm confused. All I saw was them taking the kid's shirt off. What else happened that I missed?
    What happened is that a person was searched without reasonable suspicion that he committed a crime. That, in itself is outrageous. That it was a child is unforgivable.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Again, while I think the enhanced search regime is pointless and hands a victory to our enemies, nevertheless "searches without reasonable suspicion" happen every time you drive through a site where police are stopping everyone asking for proof of insurance. We gave up that expectation of privilege a long time ago.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Again, while I think the enhanced search regime is pointless and hands a victory to our enemies, nevertheless "searches without reasonable suspicion" happen every time you drive through a site where police are stopping everyone asking for proof of insurance. We gave up that expectation of privilege a long time ago.

so if we "gave that up a long time ago" should we just stay asleep or should we fight to get it back?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom