Young Boy strip searched by TSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think the next attack will be with airliners,probably the mall, circle K, I'm not PC, so I can profile, I'll keep a good eye out for those sneaky little bastards ( 3 to 8 year olds):D

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    With everything going on I am scared to think of what the next generation of Americans will be like. They will be so accustomed to this sort of behavior that by the time they are adults instances like this will not even draw attention. If things don't change soon it never will. In 10 to 20 years who will change it, the "tween generation", I don't think so. I have lost all faith in the generation making decisions now, and have not an ounce of faith in our youth in the future.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    "If you're being raped and you can't do anything about it you may as well relax and enjoy it." Or something like that. :)

Are you trolling? Seriously?

I do believe our metal detectors needed an upgrade. At times I walked through with a sterling silver barrette, jewelry I forgot and the attendant didn't see and lots of hardware in an ankle. The detectors failed to detect.

But the genital gropes, reversed and outright contradicted spokesperson commentary and rabid searches against small children and medical particulars is probably a damned sight more than unconstitutional.

Last edited:

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Pardon the vulgarity. I've come up with a plan to humiliate my TSA screener during my holiday travels. After talking it over with my fiance she has agreed to help. I intend to fly from New orleans to DC and will probably encounter the "enhanced" security procedures. I plan to deny the scanner and opt for the pat down. At which point I will have a raging hard on and stare my screener in the eye. Hopefully ruining the day of one of the TSA gestapo.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    Pardon the vulgarity. I've come up with a plan to humiliate my TSA screener during my holiday travels. After talking it over with my fiance she has agreed to help. I intend to fly from New orleans to DC and will probably encounter the "enhanced" security procedures. I plan to deny the scanner and opt for the pat down. At which point I will have a raging hard on and stare my screener in the eye. Hopefully ruining the day of one of the TSA gestapo.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember to bat your eyes!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

:mamoru:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Some people have no shame, honor, or decency. They stand for nothing. You can finger rape their wife, daughters, sons and they will just smile and take it.

Actually it was "relax and enjoy it" :p

During the campaign, Clayton Wheat "Claytie" Williams, Jr. publicly made a joke likening rape to bad weather, having quipped: "If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it" :doh:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    DON"T fondle children.

Or adults for that matter. Real Americans wouldn't accept this kind of work. So who are these people feeling up the America that flys? Probably a bunch of minimum wage undereducated bum f^cks who wouldn't know a twat from a dick if they didn't have so much experience with their own. In time, they'll all be replaced by homosexual and pedophilic government employees transferring to where the action is.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Clayton Wheat "Claytie" Williams, Jr. publicly made a joke likening rape to bad weather, having quipped: "If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it"

I often wondered if he got to bang Anne Richards on the campaign trail. She was quite a number back in the day.

Anne-Richards.jpg

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Or adults for that matter. Real Americans wouldn't accept this kind of work. So who are these people feeling up the America that flys? Probably a bunch of minimum wage undereducated bum f^cks who wouldn't know a twat from a dick if they didn't have so much experience with their own. In time, they'll all be replaced by homosexual and pedophilic government employees transferring to where the action is.

Yea, for gay TSA employees it's like a buffet. Pedophiles will also be requesting transfers.

Top Bottom