"You're disturbing my peace by waving @ me."

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

This **** is gold.
    He should have used his right to remain silent.

FF to 5:50 for the good stuff.
    [YOUTUBE]NUOsq_45SnQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I hope those cops see serious jail time for their infringement on that citizens' rights.

He should have shot them for trespassing on his grass......

ORRRRRRR

captain-obvious-4-mind-your-own-business-finished.jpg

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    What a tool. I wonder if he has a job, or if he just sits home reading about the new world order while collecting a check from the 'nazi' government?

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    How can some people be so completely stupid. Yell slurs at a police officer, then refuse to comply with lawful orders you get arrested? Well no **** Sherlock!!! This guy keeps on yelling about the Constitution. While the Constitution is the supreme law of the land it is NOT the only law of the land. Just because the Constitution doesn't spell out something doesn't mean that there is no law on that matter.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    The last five minutes of that video would have never happened, 'cuz that jackass would have dropped his camera when I snatched him up. ATM. Ask, Tell, Make.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Whether that guy was right or not, he sure was annoying. He should be charged with Disorderly Douchebaggery.

And those officers definitely handled the situation better than I would have. If they did violate his rights, they did so with class and dignity. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The last five minutes of that video would have never happened, 'cuz that jackass would have dropped his camera when I snatched him up. ATM. Ask, Tell, Make.
    I'd expect a Nazi Kraut to say something like that.:dogkeke:

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Please No

Nolacop,

Please tell me you do not agree with these officers. Please tell me you are better than this.

Your silence will speak volumes.

Last edited:

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Perfect opportunity for a taze. I was disappointed.

Tazed on your own property for speaking? He never set foot out of his garage. How did he interfere? if he should be arrested for disorderly then so should those like Glenn Beck and Keith Olberman.

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    The douchbagery that LEO's have to put up with on a daily basis never ceases to amaze me. That's why they are the pros and I'm just a regular joe. I would have stomped a mudhole in his ass. Just a thought.

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    The douchbagery that LEO's have to put up with on a daily basis never ceases to amaze me. That's why they are the pros and I'm just a regular joe. I would have stomped a mudhole in his ass. Just a thought.

You sir, along with many others are the reason "our" government will have no problem {in your words} "stomping a mudhole" in or liberties.

WAKE UP!!!

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Nolacop,

Please tell me you do not agree with these officers. Please tell me you are better than this.

Your silence will speak volumes.

Hmmmm....that is actually a tough one to answer.

1. Depending on what the actual law is for whatever they charged him with would determine if they were legally in the right.

2. Depending on wether or not you think that should be a law is more a political point of view, but if it is, does not change the fact that it is a law.

3. However, regardless of what the law is, the guy "deserved" to get his nutsac kicked because he was a douchebag. Whether or not the police were the right people to do it is the question.

4. Had he simply taped them and kept his mouth shut, then I would not have had a problem with it, but he did begin to "Disturb the peace" by most standards when he began yelling "fighting words" and calling names to anyone. I have arrested people for less in similar situations not involving the police. In society it falls under the "mind your own business standard."

5. His actions, by choice, invoked the attention of the police. I think they were very professional in light of someone verbally attacking and assaulting them for no apparent reason. Not to mention the guy was another "I know my rights" nutcase who had no clue about his rights. They apparently had no problem with him filming as they were aware the whole time. When he broke the law (assumingly in that area and basically here too) by interfering with their investigation by shouting at them, thus drawing their attention away from the task they were on and to him and his irrational and suspicious behavior, he brought it on himself. Yelling at the police and calling them Nazi's for no apparent reason is infact suspicious by most people's standards.

The guy was a douchebag. Sooner or later someone was gonna kick his ass, at least we got to see the justice on TV. Seems he had more of a problem with it than the woman in cuffs did. His behavior was completely irrational and warranted a response.

Me, I probably would not have arrested him, but I would have stood there and investigated to see if he was going to completely melt-down. LOL

You have to remember, just because you do not think something SHOULD be a law, does not change the fact that it is.....unless you work to change that fact.

Sorry to let you down....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom