Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    OCDO Regular OC'er kills man in Drug Deal...allegedly

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum26/29056.html

I guess the drug dealer was not recognizing his customers right to OC, so MR. Anty506 decided to teach him a lesson the OC way.

in on POST 1. aiting for more details.

The headline is, Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

Looks like a drug deal the story says "An apparent drug deal went sour Friday night in Clinton.

Seem like Matthew and Barnes were at Matthew's residence Friday about 11pm when Anthony Manzella and Andrew Robertson both of Hammond arrived for an apparent drug deal.
    As Manzella and Robertson entered the residence Matthew pulled out an AK-47 assault rifle and struck Manzella on the back of the head with the butt of the gun, Dunn said (Dunn is from Clinton PD) Manzella responded by shooting Matthew once with a .40 cal. Glock and Matthew died within minutes.

After the shooting the three men ran out in the street and Barnes approached a Clinton police officer who just happened to be patrolling the street at that moment Dunn said.
    The LEO stopped all three and arrested them CPD recovered the glock and one shell casing from the glock and the AK.
    Manzella's head wound was treated by Acadian at the scene.

The are questioning one other person who may have been involved.

the booked Johnny Barnes 27, 3302 Quiet Lane, Jackson, Anthony Manzella, 19, 52423 Piazza Rd. Hammond and Andrew Robertson, 23 14568 Kohnke Hill Rd. Hammond.

That's is most of the important stuff hope I got it all right. I wonder if he was OCing?

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I wonder if he called LousianaCarry and find out if he could smoke a dude during a drug deal if the dude hit him with a AK first?

Top Bottom