*5/11 UPDATE* DRACO group buy (THIS IS A NEW THREAD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Alrighty, they're in stock at Classic; :D I just spoke to them over the phone. $319.95 each for five (5). Scroll down about a third of the way. http://www.classicarms.us/

I asked the lady to calculate the shipping to 70816 (Since that's where La Gun and Reloading is) and it's going to average $13/per pistol. She can break them up into separate orders for payments and/or shipping, as long as we get five at once. I assume the shipping per pistol will vary if we break up the order but probably not as much as it would cost in gas to get from NOLA to BR.

Sound off...

Here's who's in and in the order they committed:

craptin mypants
    hdfreak1
    jed
    * jimmyzshack

I'll try to get in touch with you guys now...

* jimmy, you're going to have to wait until the two from the other order get in since you're the fourth guy wanting one. I'm going to let you have the one that was going to be for my dad since he's now become rather blase' about the whole thing.

Last edited:

Bearco

Instructor
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I will bring it to you then ;)

AKPISTOL.jpg
    AKPISTOL2.jpg

ROMANIAN AK DRACO PISTOLS
    THESE HAVE BEEN THE HOTTEST THINGS SINCE SLICED BREAD.
    7.62X39 SEMI-AUTO AK PISTOL. COMES COMPLETE WITH 2-30 ROUND MAGS, CLEANING KIT AND MANUAL. THESE ARE SUPER NICE AND OUR BIGGEST SELLER AND NOW AT A SUPER GREAT PRICE.
    ITEM # AK-DRACO-HG......BUY 1 AT ..........$349.95
    BUY 2 AT .......................$339.95
    BUY 3 AT .......................$329.95
    BUY 5 OR MORE AT .........................$319.95

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Times like this is when I hate working offshore and everything being blocked I can't access the URL since it's weapon related.

Hey Bubba, don't sweat it. All that's there that I haven't already told you is a couple pictures. These two as a matter of fact.

AKPISTOL.jpg
    AKPISTOL2.jpg

THESE HAVE BEEN THE HOTTEST THINGS SINCE SLICED BREAD.
    7.62X39 SEMI-AUTO AK PISTOL. COMES COMPLETE WITH 2-30 ROUND MAGS, CLEANING KIT AND MANUAL. THESE ARE SUPER NICE AND OUR BIGGEST SELLER AND NOW AT A SUPER GREAT PRICE.
    ITEM # AK-DRACO-HG......BUY 1 AT ..........$349.95
    BUY 2 AT .......................$339.95
    BUY 3 AT .......................$329.95
    BUY 5 OR MORE AT .........................$319.95

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Is there any "special" IFI paperwork stamp that needs to be done for those??????? I love the shortness and being 7.62x39 it's the best thing since the invention of the wheel. Just want to make sure before I decide on it the added cost on it if any, thanks guys

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Can you post the final cost after shipping, transfer, and purchase for each pistol. Thanks

Well, according to what I was told, here's how it will break out:

$319.95 for the gun
    ~ 13.00 for shipping to La Gun
    20.00 xfer fee
    ---------------------------------
    $352.95 Total

However, like I stated in the OP, if you want it sent to an FFL in NOLA, the sipping may change +/- a little and you will pay whatever THEIR xfer fee is.

SirIsaacNewton

Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Well, according to what I was told, here's how it will break out:

$319.95 for the gun
    ~ 13.00 for shipping to La Gun
    20.00 xfer fee
    ---------------------------------
    $352.95 Total

However, like I stated in the OP, if you want it sent to an FFL in NOLA, the sipping may change +/- a little and you will pay whatever THEIR xfer fee is.

So they will ship a group buy to separate FFL dealers. That is great and where is La Gun?

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    When do you see the deal closing and order being placed? I'd love to have one but kinda light on the cheddar right now.

Anytime I call them back, but since they are in stock and have become harder to find, I think the sooner the better. When do you think you might have it?

jbadjones

Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Anytime I call them back, but since they are in stock and have become harder to find, I think the sooner the better. When do you think you might have it?

It would have to be in about 2 weeks :( If this is still open I'll definitely partake but before then I don't see the funds becoming available and I don't really want to sell anything. Imma go chew on it for a little while.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I'm in for three here already if you want one at a local ffl. We may have the people to have a b.r and n.o. Buy

I was in for three up here so we've already got enough to get the best price. I'm in no hurry on the third so I think we should go ahead with the first five. I'll wait on my third one and maybe in a little while we'll have enough interest for another five. I just don't want to wait too long and have them sell out again.

Speak now...

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I was in for three up here so we've already got enough to get the best price. I'm in no hurry on the third so I think we should go ahead with the first five. I'll wait on my third one and maybe in a little while we'll have enough interest for another five. I just don't want to wait too long and have them sell out again.

Speak now...
    sent you a pm give me a call when you can

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom