and just like that "poof" covid is gone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    CDC to announce Americans with COVID vaccine can gather indoors without masks

I thought they said even if you had the covid shot you were to still wear a mask and social distance??? And will there be people checking credentials to see if your at a party and everybody has there shot??? :mamoru:

Oh well anyway looks like the Biden administration cured the covid-19

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cdc-to-a...-in-small-groups-indoors-without-masks-report

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    ahhh this explains it all, tomm is gonna be a good day

U.S. Capitol Boosts Security Over QAnon Conspiracy Trump Will Reclaim Presidency March 4

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    Time to stop this nonsense and open up America 100%.A cloth mask is not going to stop a virus.Next time u go to Walmart look around and notice how most people wear mask.That should show you how well they work hanging below the nose and chin.It's all about control and pushing a vaccine.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    CDC to announce Americans with COVID vaccine can gather indoors without masks

I thought they said even if you had the covid shot you were to still wear a mask and social distance??? And will there be people checking credentials to see if your at a party and everybody has there shot??? :mamoru:

Oh well anyway looks like the Biden administration cured the covid-19

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cdc-to-a...-in-small-groups-indoors-without-masks-report

Credentials checked? wtf? Everyone knows that if you take the shot you're balls will fall off,

You can be checked the same way Mick Dundee checks out transmissions

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    QUESTION___ Has anyone seen or heard of any flu outbreak this flu season??? Or has that been swept under the rug in favor of the Covid 19 virus spread??? Or was the flu numbers just rolled over into the Covid numbers???. ..............Just wondering. ..................... ......................................................... drill sgt.

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    QUESTION___ Has anyone seen or heard of any flu outbreak this flu season??? Or has that been swept under the rug in favor of the Covid 19 virus spread??? Or was the flu numbers just rolled over into the Covid numbers???. ..............Just wondering. ..................... ......................................................... drill sgt.
    I have heard flu cases are way down and attributed to ....wait for it ...masks and distancing. Don’t jump me! just saying what I was told!!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Credentials checked? wtf? Everyone knows that if you take the shot you're balls will fall off,

You can be checked the same way Mick Dundee checks out transmissions

Farking a, that is funny.

That down under fella certainly knew how to drive a stick.

But I thought it was mostly people who had no nuts that were wanting the waccine? Or is it people who are totally nuts that want it? Hard to keep up.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Farking a, that is funny.

That down under fella certainly knew how to drive a stick.

But I thought it was mostly people who had no nuts that were wanting the waccine? Or is it people who are totally nuts that want it? Hard to keep up.

Mick checking out a ''Transmission''

Wuhan has been around for ages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fgPX3NjyA

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.

IMO The Flu is part of Covid,they want us to believe that mask and social distancing has eliminated the flu....That way it gives them a reason to continue pushing these mask.That's what China and other Asian countries do to there people they are brainwashed and from what i read if you don't comply you are shamed by others.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Here’s what I know. My parents have had 3 people on their street due of Covid this year, one was a few days ago. I know a few who have died and a few who have been hospitalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    and I've handled several life insurance claims from covid. It's real....

The good news is that with the distancing a lot of the 'bugs' that usually go around are out the picture. We even had a reduced flu load this year. Maybe we can break the cycle for a few of these.

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007

I'm a pharmacist, retired but usually working half days on Saturdays. Last flu season 19-20 pharmacies could not keep Tamiflu and other antivirals in stock it was flying off the shelf so fast. This season 20-21 I have not dispensed a single prescription for those medications. I know my half days are not totally representative, but still gives a good picture. Vaccines, masks, and distancing DOES WORK!

Top Bottom