Cannon Safe group buy (7/2010) ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    This still going on? I may be down depending on when the order will go in.

We have the group buy open, but we cant put the order through until we get 10 confirmed orders. Otherwise Cannon charges shipping on each safe and it's just no real savings then.

Kasey

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    How do you bolt one of these to a concrete slab? I would imagine they have holes pre-drilled but what kind of bolts would hold it?

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We have a few people interested but still need some more to make the order. We have received new pricing from Cannon. New prices are in red on the OP.

Last edited:

LouisianaRebel

Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    Will these fall through the floor of my house trailer? I like the patriot p22.

Do these have locking bolts on both sides?

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Will these fall through the floor of my house trailer? I like the patriot p22.

Do these have locking bolts on both sides?

I guess it depends on how sturdy your floor it. :cool: The P22 is not that heavy, only 525 lbs. If you think it's going to be a problem, I have heard of others in the same situation go under the home and frame out some support where the safe is going to be. The P22 only bolts from the door side.

they can just hook up to thte front of your house trailer and take everything!:mamoru:

3000-austin-powers.jpg

Ouch baby, very ouch.

What do you guys use for a dehumidifer?

We can sell you the Cannon dehumidifier, which plugs in and warms the inside of the safe. That's what I have in my safe. A lot of guys use this also/instead of the plug ins:

135352_300.jpg

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    UPDATE

We just got word from Cannon that they are slashing prices for Sep/Oct. You can take an additional 7% Off the prices listed on the first page. This will only last until Oct 15, so get your order in now!

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    So how close are we to the number we need to make the order? If we can order in time to get the additional 7% discount I'm definitely in and ready to order!

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Looks like we have enough to place the order. We are going to be calling Cannon next Friday (10/8) to place the order. If anyone else wants to get in, let me know.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I have a car body work bill, and a gym tab to pay. Once i pay those and see how much funds I have left, I will be letting you know (I find this out tomorrow)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom