Cannon Safe group buy (7/2010) ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Shipping Thanksgiving? Aw shucks. I was wanting it to be here the week of Thanksgiving, so I could get it the same time I get my new shiny 4wheeler, and have Christmas during Thanksgiving for myself :p

haha just kidding. Can't wait.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I'm so ready to get mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, now that I got the ATV purchase out of the way, I'm ready for my other Christmas gift to myself

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    OK guys, got the news that they will be coming in next week. For those that wanted delivery, we will be delivering in the Lafayette, Baton Rouge area on Sat. Dec 11. We will be delivering in the NOLA, Covington, Slidell, Picayune area on Sun. Dec 12.

Updates below!

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We are going to be sitting down in a little bit and mapping everything out to give you guys an idea of what time (morning or afternoon) we will be coming by to drop off your safes. We are still looking at Lafayette and Baton Rouge on Sat and New Orleans area and Northshore Sun. We had a little trouble with the trucking company and a few of the safes got "left behind" as they put it. Most of those left behind were going to be store stock, but a few were actually for customers. Those are going to be arriving on Monday. I'll be sending a PM to the few customers that are affected by this.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Here is what it is looking like for the weekend. Keep in mind that all times are tentative but we want to give everyone a general idea of when we should be dropping them off.

Sat:
    7:00 AM - Leaving Picayune
    9:00 AM – Centerville MS
    10:30 AM – Broussard
    2:00 PM – Prairieville
    3:00 PM – Gramercy

Sun:
    8:00 AM – Slidell
    9:30 AM – Covington

(From there we don’t have estimated times due to the amount of safes in each area but this is the order)

Marrero
    Metairie
    Kenner
    Destrehan
    Picayune

We have everyone’s phone number and will call the next person in line when we are leaving the previous delivery.

Top Bottom