Cannon Safe group buy (7/2010) ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    For all you guys on the fence about having it delivered or picking it up, something to consider...

If you pick it up, you would need to pay the sales tax (7%). If you have it delivered, you would pay the delivery charge, but no sales tax. I broke it down for someone who lived in the $100 delivery area like this:

To break it down for you, if your safe is $1000, your sales tax would be $70. If you had it delivered, there would be a $100 delivery charge but no sales tax. So basically, there is a $30 delivery charge if you think about. :bigok:

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I had to get in on this. Great great prices. thank you richies for making this available to us and once again offering great prices on your products.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Just got off the phone with Cannon. They are expecting the safes to be shipped out around Thanksgiving.

We added some additional safes to the order so we could have some in stock. They include:

(2) HR6030 Gloss Black
    HR6040 Gloss Black
    HR6040 Gloss Charcoal
    P22

We can also add some Patriot Series safes to the order without delaying it. Let me know if anyone wants one that didnt have a chance to get in on the deal. Once they are shipped, I cant get the same deal without ordering a whole truck load again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom