Chick Fillet Boycott Report

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It was the same guy. It was awesome that he was fired.

The following is a statement from Vante:Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.
    The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.
    We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith’s actions against Vante and its employees

This guy was out of rude and way into ass whoppin range. Firing is NOT enough for trapping a worker and down grading them for the corporate stance.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    That girl deserves a promotion. She really handled that well. He was trying to lure her into an argument and she slammed him. That douche says he's not gay, yea right... And then says that Chick-Fil-A gives money to hate groups.... Christian organizations are now considered hate groups???

That douche deserves to be fired... I hope that bastard is relegated to cleaning public toilets for a living for the rest of his natural life.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Amazing- he sits on his ass talking about how he 'can't stand all the hate'- while purposely trying to make the nice young woman (who was being very nice to him throughout) feel like crap about herself. What a total jackass. :madfawk:

These people are INSANE. Chalk me up as glad he got his dumb ass slapped down over this.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Amazing- he sits on his ass talking about how he 'can't stand all the hate'- while purposely trying to make the nice young woman (who was being very nice to him throughout) feel like crap about herself. What a total jackass. :madfawk:

These people are INSANE. Chalk me up as glad he got his dumb ass slapped down over this.

Yea man... I wish someone would have been there with a trunk monkey.. This is what happened to that douche :flamed:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm telling you guys. Two Universities are saying that there could be such a thing as the Liberal Gene.

So it's not their fault, they're born that way :dunno: :doh:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You know I find the lady kind of attractive...:heart:

She sure was.

What a weasel this nimrod was. I wonder how he'd feel is some other a-hole did this crap with his daughter (IF he's even telling the truth about the 'father of four' bit)???

Yes- he needs some "touching up". :deadhorse:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    There is no easy way to put this but if you believe in "the church" then you believe in the Bible and it has long since been decided what the Bible supports. If a church decides to change the rules then the church is not a Christian church anymore. It can call itself what ever it wants to but it isn't Christian.

When was the last time you refused to eat pork or sacrificed a lamb because the bible says so? You can't pick and choose things in the old testament to harp on.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    What's your point here?

He's saying that any church that decides to accept gays is not christian. The only negative talk towards gays I'm aware of is in the old testament; as is not eating pork and making sacrifices to atone for sins. When Jesus came he says I am making a new covenant and was, by a large margin, more accepting of the poor, prostitutes, tax collectors than anyone in the "church" at the time.

My point is that you can't decide certain parts of the old testament don't have to be followed (sacrifices, eating pork) while others are cornerstones of the religion.

ETA: Call it a double-standard, but I have no issue with gay/bi women. But the idea of a gay guy makes my skin crawl. Still, I don't "hate on them" nor do I "support" them. Any guy who is willing to be dominated by another guy in that way... ugh. Just creeps me out.

The above was just voicing a bit of what I take as an error in the biblical defense in the rejection of gays.

Last edited:

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Conversation you don't want to have.......................

Wife: Hi honey, welcome home. How was your day?

Husband: Oh not bad. Let's see...I bullied a defenseless young woman at a fast food drive thru, posted the video of it on YouTube, and oh yea, my boss saw it and I got fired. And the university saw it so I can't teach there anymore either. So, pretty good day, how was yours?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    My fear is this. In this bat **** crazy political environment we live in the government forces churches to perform same sex marriages. Either through hate crime legislation or the loss of tax exempt status. At one point in time I thought this impossible but now I honestly fear it is possible.

This^ is the far more dangerous issue I alluded to.

If some of us are forced to forcefully tamper down phony liberalism; will we be considered the "rebellion" or the "s**t starters"?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm telling you guys. Two Universities are saying that there could be such a thing as the Liberal Gene.

So it's not their fault, they're born that way :dunno: :doh:

Those places need to burned to the ground, and the charred debris needs to be salted with lime.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    He's saying that any church that decides to accept gays is not christian. The only negative talk towards gays I'm aware of is in the old testament; as is not eating pork and making sacrifices to atone for sins. When Jesus came he says I am making a new covenant and was, by a large margin, more accepting of the poor, prostitutes, tax collectors than anyone in the "church" at the time.

My point is that you can't decide certain parts of the old testament don't have to be followed (sacrifices, eating pork) while others are cornerstones of the religion.

You'd be wrong my friend ;)

I think you are the one mixing and matching here actually :)

We're no longer under the LAW(OT) but under Grace(Jesus){Christian/New Covenent}

When you say Jesus was more accepting of the poor, prostitutes, tax collectors what are you meaning? Being poor isn't a sin, being a Prostitute would be.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    This^ is the far more dangerous issue I alluded to.

If some of us are forced to forcefully tamper down phony liberalism; will we be considered the "rebellion" or the "s**t starters"?

Depends who wins.

You'd be wrong my friend ;)

I think you are the one mixing and matching here actually :)

We're no longer under the LAW(OT) but under Grace(Jesus){Christian/New Covenent}

When you say Jesus was more accepting of the poor, prostitutes, tax collectors what are you meaning? Being poor isn't a sin, being a Prostitute would be.

That's what I was saying. Where in the new testament does it talk about gays or that they're evil?

The examples of the poor, prostitutes, tax collectors was just to show that Jesus accepted the outcast and down-trodden (one could argue that gays are that now). One might argue that Jesus, while not supportive, may have been more accepting.

Either way, I think I'm starting to sound pro-gay... I'm not... I just don't think the defense against it should be that it says "X" in the OT while it says many things that we no longer regard (pork, sacrifices).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom