Colt's grip on military rifle criticized

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ihatemakingusernames

Moving to New Orleans!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2008
    Jacksonville, NC
    BOSS302 what pic are you talking about from google? Those pics are mine and I assure you they are not from GOOGLE.

If this guy has no "hard" evidence of these phantom FN M4s then...I guess it was a figment of his imagination, memory lapse who knows and more importantly who cares?

I don't

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    who says anything about starting crap? i'm just asking him to back up his statements. good for you that you've fondled so many guns. i'm glad for you.

have i ever alluded that i know better than anyone here? no. i've only asked questions to gain knowledge.

you might be getting me confused with someone else, since i have NEVER posted a pic on here.

i do have another question: what is nomads name? thanks.

lose the attitude, tough guy.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    BOSS302 what pic are you talking about from google? Those pics are mine and I assure you they are not from GOOGLE.

If this guy has no "hard" evidence of these phantom FN M4s then...I guess it was a figment of his imagination, memory lapse who knows and more importantly who cares?

I don't

Not directed at you, was pretty sure he put a pic up earlier, but might have made a mistake.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    who says anything about starting crap? i'm just asking him to back up his statements. good for you that you've fondled so many guns. i'm glad for you.

have i ever alluded that i know better than anyone here? no. i've only asked questions to gain knowledge.

you might be getting me confused with someone else, since i have NEVER posted a pic on here.

i do have another question: what is nomads name? thanks.

lose the attitude, tough guy.

"What's your name?"
    "What's your unitials?"
    "I bet your a weekend warrior."

Ring any bells? It's not being tough when you're right.

Said what I had to say, now I'm done.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    here is what NOMAD posted about himself:

I have not given units or dates online, just specific small details.
    due to the coordinated attack I will.
    Cpl
    0311/0321 (ARS Fort Story, Class 01-02)
    1/23 Bravo Company
    3Rd Force Recon Co
    4 years 9 months Active duty.
    Deployed to Iraq Aug 2004-March 20 2005

however, a quick jaunt over to wikipedia will clarify that the 1/23 is a 4th Marine division, reserve infantry.

BOSS, that is why I am having trouble swalling the load nomad is spewing out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Battalion_23rd_Marines

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    And since when is it poite to ask a user on BS their real name? If he wanted to post using his real name he'd have picked that for his user name... or put it in his signature line.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    ihatemkingnames,

you've posted some interesting pics. do you have anymore of being in iraq? thanks for your service.

Ihatemakingusernames

Moving to New Orleans!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2008
    Jacksonville, NC
    I have to be honest I would be tempted to not post my real name. Being that I am active duty and in the 2 field (formerly an 0621 that's a radio operator for the civs out there!) literally cannot post any "real" current info. OPSEC is a mother big brother is watching!!!

NOLA
    I have lots of pics from Iraq that I can never post on the internet, plenty of other's if there is anything in particular you want to see I have about 800 from my time over there. A lot of them are just boring pics of kids and caches that we found.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    here is what NOMAD posted about himself:

I have not given units or dates online, just specific small details.
    due to the coordinated attack I will.
    Cpl
    0311/0321 (ARS Fort Story, Class 01-02)
    1/23 Bravo Company
    3Rd Force Recon Co
    4 years 9 months Active duty.
    Deployed to Iraq Aug 2004-March 20 2005

however, a quick jaunt over to wikipedia will clarify that the 1/23 is a 4th Marine division, reserve infantry.

BOSS, that is why I am having trouble swalling the load nomad is spewing out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Battalion_23rd_Marines

Dude, If it'll shut you up, How about I show BamBam
    (Pangris can be there too:D)

My Graduation certificate from ARS,
    A Citation From Falluja November 2004
    And a DD214 citing 4 years, 9 months and 17 days Active?
    (LOD time doesn't count... ****** up limbo land)

-ALL with my name:p
    (Can provide USMC id and DL if you want):p

Edited to add: Photo album of pix of me in Iraq.. Old style film

Ether I'm wrong or I'm right about the M4's... I'm working on it, they are working on it.
    What's up with you?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Well, most of the people chiming in here seem to think my credibility does not exist anyway so I probably don't add any more validity to the claims. I read it though.

I haven't kept up with this thread b/c I don't know or care...and I'll go right back out of the thread now. :)

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    p.s.

I met one of Nomad's friends this weekend that is/was a marine as well. 3 weeks ago I met another one of his friends that is an Army Medic who is going back to Iraq for his second tour in June. They vouch for him.

Anyway, if you question his service you can go choke on a donkey dick. :) That's just my opinion.

If this **** ever hits the fan I want Nomad and his friends, that I've met, on my side. I don't know about some of you guys, but these guys are good and I've seen them first hand.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I was cruising the pics of the 50 cal shoot and I assume the blurred out guy is NOMAD… my brother in law (former USMC sniper, and yes I have seen his DD-214 and ID card), he saw the pics and said “is that the guy who was recon?.... then added not with that haircut!!!

:mamoru:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    it's interesting how sidetracked some people get. all i have done is ask for clarification to back up statements. I don't believe everything i see/hear. it's obvious some of you do. when i truly want to learn about something i ask questions.

the sheeple are ignorant.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I was cruising the pics of the 50 cal shoot and I assume the blurred out guy is NOMAD… my brother in law (former USMC sniper, and yes I have seen his DD-214 and ID card), he saw the pics and said “is that the guy who was recon?.... then added not with that haircut!!!

:mamoru:

I don't know what pix you are talking about...
    This is me:
    LRB-Feb19-212008201.jpg

I don't know which way the hair comment is... usually recon gets along with somewhat 'looser' standards... PT gear all day, shower shoes... Armyish hair...
    But I'm addicted to the hi n tight! (Just cut it a few min ago as a matter of fact)

Manimal: I may not be a badass... but I have friends who are! :D

nola/Pangris: By all means call me on whatever. I am not infalable, and/or I'll provide what I got...
    (I'd like to know what you think I embellished...)

Edited to add: I'm 'Cerial'... My Single point has NEVER shot me! :^D

Like here/ Documentation.
    I just don't like putting too much **** on the internet,(Like I have here) bring it person to person..

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Manimal: I may not be a badass... but I have friends who are! :D

You know your limits, you know your ability, you are an excellent teammate, and you'd do your best to keep every member of the team alive and fighting.

Sometimes you cant ask for much more...I'll take that over a gung-ho badass anyday.

That being said...yeah you do have some badass friends & I know you'll be with them so you better take me along!!!

:rofl::p

Top Bottom