Colt's grip on military rifle criticized

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    You know your limits, you know your ability, you are an excellent teammate, and you'd do your best to keep every member of the team alive and fighting.

Sometimes you cant ask for much more...I'll take that over a gung-ho badass anyday.

That being said...yeah you do have some badass friends & I know you'll be with them so you better take me along!!!

:rofl::p

...Now if I could just get Josh to reload his glock so he's not driving around with 8 rounds in the magazine!!!!!!

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    ...Now if I could just get Josh to reload his glock so he's not driving around with 8 rounds in the magazine!!!!!!

rofl, that dude is a trip...good man, for sure.

He's no gun nut but he is a badass combatant, you don't survive the **** he does if you're not.

Eli, Reese, Gomez...I want them on my side too.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    rofl, that dude is a trip...good man, for sure.

He's no gun nut but he is a badass combatant, you don't survive the **** he does if you're not.

Eli, Reese, Gomez...I want them on my side too.

-and Josh the guy who has killed more than probably all of us put together walks around with that glock... LOL, the irony of it all blows my mind.:mamoru:

I keep telling him he's addicted to that easy contractor money... IMHO he'll take that Nigerian contract before too long.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    He said he wont, but we'll see how he feels about school & life in a few months.

Managing his properties is probably more dangerous and a hell of a lot less rewarding. lol...has some ******* crazy tenants.

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    WORSE:
    Cross dominant...

Right handed, left eyed.
    **** OFF!!! You're a damned betrayer you are! God had the grace to make you a righty and thats how you slap him in the face? Quit shootin like a God forsaken southpaw queer... :hahano:

Sorry, I'm cross dominant too, and I hate seeing other cross dominants shoot lefty. I just cannot accept it. It just feels too friggin unnatural. I've got 20+ years of righty shooting habits, and cannot get past the totally bizarro world, twilight zone feel of tryin to shoot lefty... :D

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    When I went to Boot the PMI tried to make me change... till I shot.
    Then he used me to interperate for all the wronghanded shooters!:mamoru:

What it REALLY screws up is mag/pistol loadout on my Duce gear.
    I want to put mags where my pistol goes...

Makes AK useage better though.:D

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I read this paper one time about how cross dominants are natures atomic supermen. Essentially it talked about brain hemisphere dominance, and how lefties tend to be creative and smart but flighty and poor at physical and mechanical tasks; righties tend to be physically talented but not as creative or bright, and tend to have much more rigidly seperated brain hemispheres. Us cross dom's however have the best of both worlds,and our brains have more integrated functions than righties...
    Atleast how that's how my cross wired cross dominant brain remembers it... :rofl:

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    cross-dominant zombie killers unite!!!

It's weird when people know i'm right-handed and see me shoot southpaw.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I read this paper one time about how cross dominants are natures atomic supermen. Essentially it talked about brain hemisphere dominance, and how lefties tend to be creative and smart but flighty and poor at physical and mechanical tasks; righties tend to be physically talented but not as creative or bright, and tend to have much more rigidly seperated brain hemispheres. Us cross dom's however have the best of both worlds,and our brains have more integrated functions than righties...
    Atleast how that's how my cross wired cross dominant brain remembers it... :rofl:

...I'm convinced.:D

Ihatemakingusernames

Moving to New Orleans!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2008
    Jacksonville, NC
    um.... boring one...

Mountain Warfare Training Center in S. Korea...
    <BR><BR>

Leaving Udari (Kuwait) for Iraq
    <BR>

<BR>
    Milradian on your ass...... someone quick tell me how far they are!!!<BR>

<BR>
    anyone???

SSGT X
    USMC

Ihatemakingusernames

Moving to New Orleans!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2008
    Jacksonville, NC
    Just under 100m.... height in meters (2) divided by height in mils... (just over 20, sorry It was hard to hold the cam and the binos) x1000

height in meters(M) divided by height in mils(m) x 1000 gives you a decent range estimation.

M/m x 1000 = Range in Meters

Milradian Theory

Those are binos, normally used for arty we used them for ranging our targets for our machine gun range we did at Udari Ranges.

The 215 is compass reading

Top Bottom