CZ-82 Anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    What are the FFL fees involved? I have no problem paying for my pistol before they ship directly with the seller.

It will depend on how many we get. It will probably be $5-10 each. It MAY be free if my guy needs some work done by me.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Let me know when you find out, and I need to find out who your guy is. Mine is good, $20, but it is a little bit of a drive. I seem to be buying 2 Guns plus a month right now and it adds up.

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Ya'll looked at mags?

I had one... saw mags were ~ $30 each... sold it to a guy here.

You under 21ers... Get your dad to buy it.

Gifts are NOT straw purchases...

(Or offer me cool trades):D

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    Ya'll looked at mags?

I had one... saw mags were ~ $30 each... sold it to a guy here.

You under 21ers... Get your dad to buy it.

Gifts are NOT straw purchases...

(Or offer me cool trades):D

what if i bought that old rohm .38 you showed me? :D

that wouldnt necessarily be a straw purchase seeing as you got it years ago

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    what if i bought that old rohm .38 you showed me? :D

that wouldnt necessarily be a straw purchase seeing as you got it years ago

It wouldn't be at all and would be 100% legal, but
    I told you I couldn't in good concience sell you that POC.

It's gonna get turned in for $100 at the gun byback on the 3rd and the money go towards a REAL gun!:D:p

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville

It's gonna get turned in for $100 at the gun byback on the 3rd and the money go towards a REAL gun!:D:p

whats wrong with it... crack in the cylinder?
    would it blow up on me or something?

but anyways good luck to ya.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Sep 14, 2008

i know you want to make a quick buck,but supporting that ******** even just to take their money should be the last ting you do.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    its probably gonna contribute to a graph showing propaganda like.... "The citizens common interest:getting rid of guns from our streets"

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    i know you want to make a quick buck,but supporting that ******** even just to take their money should be the last ting you do.

How is selling them a POS RG that I paid $40 for and wouldn't even sell to PFC Wilson because it's such a POS help them?

Quite the opposite. We should do what some guys in the North East (I forget exactly where) did... they went down and gave them so many POS firearms that the 'Buy back' went broke...

THen they went, took the profit and bought AK's and FAL's with them!

(And they TOLD them that's what they were going to do after they got the money!)
    -As I intend to.

You don't want me to... I have an RG .38 and one of those single shot Cobray 45LC/410's I'll sell for $100 each.

(A buddy of mine has a bunch of POS 'wallhanger' shotguns (Don't worry, already gone through for any workable/worthwile brands) that I intend to take also... lets a bunch of us do it and make em go broke!)

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    How is selling them a POS RG that I paid $40 for and wouldn't even sell to PFC Wilson because it's such a POS help them?

Quite the opposite. We should do what some guys in the North East (I forget exactly where) did... they went down and gave them so many POS firearms that the 'Buy back' went broke...

(And they TOLD them that's what they were going to do after they got the money!)
    -As I intend to.

You don't want me to... I have an RG .38 and one of those single shot Cobray 45LC/410's I'll sell for $100 each.

(A buddy of mine has a bunch of POS 'wallhanger' shotguns (Don't worry, already gone through for any workable/worthwile brands) that I intend to take also... lets a bunch of us do it and make em go broke!)

badass.

wish i had a bunch non-functioning firearms because right now I got my mind set on either a saiga or a CETME

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA

-As I intend to.

I'm all for it, except that it isn't "their money", it is "our money" or "my money" that was taken in the form of taxes and wasted in the name of some liberal pipe dream.
    I guess flooding the system with trash is the second best thing, the first being no one showing up with any guns at all and they realize just how stupid they are.

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I'm not sure. Some 'buybacks' are with donated $... I'm not sure about this one. BUt the $'s already 'spent'/taken from us. Fight back...

+ You bet your ass I'm gonna show up (With Military ID and CCW to prove I'm one of the 'good guys') and cash to try to rescue some of the better firearms that show.

Last edited:

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    I'm not sure. Some 'buybacks' are with donated $... I'm not sure about this one. BUt the $'s already 'spent'/taken from us. Fight back...

+ You bet your ass I'm gonna show up (With Military ID and CCW to prove I'm one of the 'good guys') and cash to try to rescue some of the better firearms that show.
    lol

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Yes, I am leaning toward classicarms. People who buy from them seem to like what they get.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom