CZ-82 Anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tb2

Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    We'll have to see how many we want to get. I can collect cash from everyone and put everything a credit card, maybe, but I can't take credit card as payment. My FFL can but there will be fees involved.

I can get you the cash whenever. Just let me know when you are ready to go through with it. Was just asking about the cc incase something came up, as a back up, but right now i shouldnt need a backup.

tb2

Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Was looking over on the classic arms site, and if you choose to go through them, would it be possible for me to pick up one of the nagant revolvers also? If not, no big deal, just thought i would ask since there would be other things commin from the same people.

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    OK, looks like we're up to 6, plus one maybe. I don't know what kind of price break I can get on just 6, but we'll see.

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    OK, classicarms will not give a price break on 10 or even 15 CZ82s.
    Transfers would be $10 each. I plan to sell a few things at the gun show to raise funds.
    I'm 50/50 on going through with the group buy. It doesn't seem like there is much savings to be realized for the work involved. I was hoping to get the price down well below $200 per after shipping and transfer.
    So, if you are willing to pay up front and pay $10 transfer we can get some for $189.95 plus shipping.

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    IF I have a c&r I don't have to do a Transfer? correct.

If you have a C&R you call classicarms and have it shipped to your door, then you pay no transfer. If it ships to a dealer, he'll want something for his trouble.
    If you buy three and decide later that you want to sell one, let me know.

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    School me on this pistol derf. Any good? Another pistol in the safe is always warranted :D

IMHO, CZ-82s are THE bargain at this time. Hi cap, ambi controls, CZ quality, concealable, DA, accurate, etc.
    But don't take my word, google it and read what others have to say. I'm not a huge fan of 9mm Makarov but for the price I'll get over it. If ammo becomes a problem I'll convert it to .380.

tb2

Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Im still in. May need till mid next week to get the money together, if thats ok. Im in for the two i asked about in the pm.

tb2

Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    Quick question. I just checked the classic arms web site, and they didnt apear to have the cz 82 listed. What is going to be the price on them if you dont go through classic arms? I also guess that the second part of my request would be null if we dont go through classic.

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Yeah, I noticed that they weren't on the classicarms site anymore. I wonder if they sold out.
    We'll see, I guess, come Monday.

derf

Privateer
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Classicarms is sold out of the nice 82s. So, the group buy is off for now. I will probably pick up one for myself from aimsurplus or J&G or somewhere for now and maybe get another one or two later if more of the really nice one show up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom