Damn outlaws shot my deer...UPDATE on page 5

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Do you have any pics of the perps ?

:)

beavis_butthead.jpg

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    That is messed up! The deer is one thing, but you just don't shoot a dog. I owned 2 huskies several years ago and this story hit close to home. Who ever is willing to kill a dog just for fun deserves to sit in prison for a while!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That is messed up! The deer is one thing, but you just don't shoot a dog. I owned 2 huskies several years ago and this story hit close to home. Who ever is willing to kill a dog just for fun deserves to sit in prison for a while!

I would surmise, Mr. hedgehog; that they most likely did not realize it was a husky in the dark, in the spotlight, at a distance. Just my gut.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    That's odd! Illegal discharge of a firearm is an arrestable offense, no?

And I thought "aggravated" anything is too.

I would have liked to see them booked too. They should have some charges from EBRSO too, I need to see the EBRSO report. I hate driving downtown to get one.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Well I went yesterday to the Sheriff's office in downtown Baton Rouge paid $7.50 for a copy of the SO's report.
    Started reading to see what charges they put on them. One guy got charged with Crimial Trespass and the other one had two traffic charges.
    Why weren't both charged with Crimial Trespass? they were both on my property and the one driving the truck wasn't charged with it.

And she got my name and address wrong and she had my DL number all she had to do was run it for all my info. :mad:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    So , no charges related to the actual crime ? WTF ?

Game Warden's put all the other charges on them. EBRSO was only doing the traffic stop and the Criminal Trespass and the Female Deputy only put traffic charges on one of them and not the Trespass and he's the one that drove his truck about 100 yards back off the road on my place picking up his buddy and looking for the deer.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Game Warden's put all the other charges on them. EBRSO was only doing the traffic stop and the Criminal Trespass and the Female Deputy only put traffic charges on one of them and not the Trespass and he's the one that drove his truck about 100 yards back off the road on my place picking up his buddy and looking for the deer.
    Ah , ok . I misunderstood .

pepe lepew

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    you're lucky the cops did anything. My son was jumped at the Circle K on Hooper rd. years ago, beat to a pulp, had to go to emergency room at 1:00 am. They questioned my son like he was a criminal, never caught the 2 that did it though .....:mad:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Well I found out tonight 11/30/2012 that the ******* that drove the truck on my property won't be charge with Criminal Trespass.

I went downtown to the SO and got the report on 11/5/2012 and saw the problems with it. She had my name wrong, my address wrong and didn't charge the driver with the Criminal Trespass.

I showed it to a Major when I was in the office getting the report and showed him the problems with it. He was supposed to fix it. A couple weeks later he told me he had permission from the Colonel to change it and that the Colonel would approve it.

Now I get a call tonight 11/30/2012 from the original Deputy telling me that she could change my name and address but couldn't charge him because nobody could remember hearing me say the truck was on my property and it had been too long.

That's about all I can say without cussing a lot. :mad:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Well I found out tonight 11/30/2012 that the ******* that drove the truck on my property won't be charge with Criminal Trespass.

I went downtown to the SO and got the report on 11/5/2012 and saw the problems with it. She had my name wrong, my address wrong and didn't charge the driver with the Criminal Trespass.

I showed it to a Major when I was in the office getting the report and showed him the problems with it. He was supposed to fix it. A couple weeks later he told me he had permission from the Colonel to change it and that the Colonel would approve it.

Now I get a call tonight 11/30/2012 from the original Deputy telling me that she could change my name and address but couldn't charge him because nobody could remember hearing me say the truck was on my property and it had been too long.

That's about all I can say without cussing a lot. :mad:

Convenient mistake... to get a charge dropped.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Convenient mistake... to get a charge dropped.

Dropped? That's the problem she never charged him to begin with. :mad:

She probably didn't remember telling me that one of the boys knew one of her sons and that her handicapped son needed a place to kill a deer.

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    If for no other reason that to give SO a hard time you should turn it all over to (this is about to kill me) PETA. Hey might have a field day with it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom