Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    So, why do you act the way you are on the forum if you're a straight guy? Why not just act like a straight dude and not like a troll who gets banned all the time?

Is it mental instability or just a desire to attract attention while causing a commotion?

I am not the one releasing personal info on the members of this forum. Just ask anyone on this forum that has met and dealt with me in person if I am really that bad of a person or a troll.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Looks like the button for ignore option is there but if you try to use it you get a message that says you can't
    Sorry AustinBR is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
    It was the same for Global Mods too.
    So yes it looks like you can but you can not.

Last edited:

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Serious question.

Why the F is this nut job still here?
    Ban his ass

Let’s play where is Waldo on his next created account.
    Really. Enough is enough.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I am not the one releasing personal info on the members of this forum. Just ask anyone on this forum that has met and dealt with me in person if I am really that bad of a person or a troll.

Man, you might need to get better glasses or meds. Go zoom in on that image and tell me which personal information of yours I have released on the forum.

Let's meet in person and talk it over. Do you like beer? I will buy you a beer of your choice at an establishment of your choice. I'd love to hear about the old days from Crowley SWAT. I'm sure you have cool stories to tell and you can also expound on why you're fascinated with wasting my staff's time on here by being a general pest.

If you don't like beer, I am all about bourbon and scotch, but there aren't too many good whiskey bars in your area.

Serious question.

Why the F is this nut job still here?
    Ban his ass

Let’s play where is Waldo on his next created account.
    Really. Enough is enough.

Because he likes to make a bang on his exit. He'll create a new account, mega-troll, get banned again, and then wait a few days before coming back and trying to blend in. I'd rather just not deal with it.

See the email he referenced above for one of his last "freak outs" after banning him...

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wrong you are. Since you already posted it up and it is already out in the open, I will present to you and everyone else the screenshot that you posted up. I dont see very much blurrying on your part. ;)

Do you honestly believe someone who didn't know your email address would be able to figure it out from that screenshot of your eloquently worded email?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I do not count a score of friends on a forum. I rely on friends that I have met and made in person. And there a good many from this forum that I have met and made from this forum. Those that I have met with and dealt with face to face know that I am a straight up guy and I feel the same way towards them! Your comment is kind of like someone that has to have a lot of friends from farcebook! You may be like that but I assure you, I am not!

My comment is kind of like someone that has to have a lot of friends from farcebook? You may be right. I really don't know. I'm not sure how many friends my comment has on farcebook.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Man, you might need to get better glasses or meds. Go zoom in on that image and tell me which personal information of yours I have released on the forum.

Let's meet in person and talk it over. Do you like beer? I will buy you a beer of your choice at an establishment of your choice. I'd love to hear about the old days from Crowley SWAT. I'm sure you have cool stories to tell and you can also expound on why you're fascinated with wasting my staff's time on here by being a general pest.

If you don't like beer, I am all about bourbon and scotch, but there aren't too many good whiskey bars in your area.

Because he likes to make a bang on his exit. He'll create a new account, mega-troll, get banned again, and then wait a few days before coming back and trying to blend in. I'd rather just not deal with it.

See the email he referenced above for one of his last "freak outs" after banning him...

Ok
    So take away his ability to ignore members then.
    Lol

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana

Great comeback. By the way this is not your forum as in you do not own it and you do not own any staff here on the forum! As to my time on the Crowley swat, and telling of my experiences there, it is not going to happen. You have never done the time, or experienced it and you would not understand and accept.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Ok
    So take away his ability to ignore members then.
    Lol
    Do you think he's actually ignoring people? C'mon now - he lives for trolling and he definitely wants to see their responses. He might just act like he doesn't see them.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Great comeback. By the way this is not your forum as in you do not own it and you do not own any staff here on the forum! As to my time on the Crowley swat, and telling of my experiences there, it is not going to happen. You have never done the time, or experienced it and you would not understand and accept.
    Clearly your grasp on the English language is subpar if you somehow connected my statement of "my staff" with ownership.

You're right, I definitely couldn't even begin to understand or comprehend what you did. Maybe we can sit down and talk about welding? Or skydiving. I've always thought about learning to weld. Or we could talk about the weather.

Interestingly enough, I think I might be around the general Lafayette area tomorrow. Drop me a PM and we can grab some Mexican food and a marg?

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Do you honestly believe someone who didn't know your email address would be able to figure it out from that screenshot of your eloquently worded email?

Here you go!
    photo
    Al Ien <blackbirdhunter7@gmail.com>
    To:Smawgmaw

Mon, Sep 13 at 10:02 AM

Is this Mike? Can’t believe what those a-holes are doing to you.

"

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette

While I don't drink.... Reggie's in Crowley makes a mean burger with hash browns! I worked in Crowley from 2018 to 2021 and think I ate at every place there that was worth a flip... Along with many others that were NOT worth a flip... Maybe one of these days someone can explain to me why Burger Zone is always packed because the food there was HORRIBLE!

EDIT: Oddly, the best burger that I ever ate in the Crowley area was from Mo' Crawfish 'n Mowata...

Last edited:

Kuffaar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2019
    Lafayette
    Man my phone has been blowing up with these responses. Can we jist go back to the subject on the title? Ps I still pass the shop in hope.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You had the criminals in your hands but you let them go and coerced them to say it was me. Letting them slide on their nefarious activities while you attack law abiding citizens. I am a disabled veteran, business owner, and member of the Lafayette community. The BATFE agents involved will see their day in court!

From Jeremiah Deare's FB page, dated August 23 at 8:34 PM

This is amusing. I guess he's getting his day in court :rofl:

His wife locked down her profile. I guess too many people were ripping on them.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    While I don't drink.... Reggie's in Crowley makes a mean burger with hash browns! I worked in Crowley from 2018 to 2021 and think I ate at every place there that was worth a flip... Along with many others that were NOT worth a flip... Maybe one of these days someone can explain to me why Burger Zone is always packed because the food there was HORRIBLE!

EDIT: Oddly, the best burger that I ever ate in the Crowley area was from Mo' Crawfish 'n Mowata...

Well darn, I have never heard of Reggies. Where the heck is at?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Here you go!
    photo
    Al Ien <blackbirdhunter7@gmail.com>
    To:Smawgmaw

Mon, Sep 13 at 10:02 AM

Is this Mike? Can’t believe what those a-holes are doing to you.

"
    Well if people couldn't figure out your email then, they certainly can now...

But you sure did just share someone's email (that isn't registered on the forum)...

Top Bottom