Explosion at the Boston Marathon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    im-on-boat1.jpg

Sorry, couldnt help it. :mamoru:

Boat on dry land.....uhh....not such a good get away plan.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    This could have been much worse last night. According to fox they threw one of their pressure cooker bombs, just like the ones at the marathon, at the cops last night while they were in pursuit but fortunately the latches broke and the top came off so it couldn't have the pressure build up like planned. Glad the latches gave way.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I would also really like to know if what I have read online is true.
    That Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi (the Saudi national) that was deported; apparently he and his entire family have close ties to several major terrorists groups. Yep you guessed it, one being of the Chechnya region and another Al-Queda.
    I wanna know what the hell is going on.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I would also really like to know if what I have read online is true.
    That Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi (the Saudi national) that was deported; apparently he and his entire family have close ties to several major terrorists groups. Yep you guessed it, one being of the Chechnya region and another Al-Queda.
    I wanna know what the hell is going on.

Can you confirm that he was being deported? The only place I ever saw anything about it was on WND, info wars, etc. far from what I consider credible.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Can you confirm that he was being deported? The only place I ever saw anything about it was on WND, info wars, etc. far from what I consider credible.

I don't know what is considered credible these days being all of the "major" news agencies couldn't even get their ducks in a row. Here are some links to where I have read about it.
    http://righttruth.typepad.com/right...covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...responds-to-blaze-report-categorically-false/

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-has-ties-to-several-al-qaeda-terrorists/

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/ab...ported-napolitano-wont-answer-question-93866/

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sonny Puzikas made a post on his FB page that shows his dismay (and perhaps frustration) that some are apparently surprised by who carried this out.

The number of experts on Chechnya and all things related... It is growing exponentially. Where were you, oh experts, for the last 10 years?

These were 2 kids with no battlefield experience... There are others. Those of my age. Those who went through, survived and learned. Through Chechnya, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Iraq, Somalia, many other places... Those who are more hardened than what many can even begin to comprehend... It's different level. Different game.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Sonny Puzikas made a post on his FB page that shows his dismay (and perhaps frustration) that some are apparently surprised by who carried this out.

While I agree with the bottom half, I don't get why he posted the top half. I don't really see why he is talking about experts, as it is my understanding he isn't one.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    An interesting twist.... CNN is reporting that the FBI already interviewed one of them two years ago because of possible ties with a terrorist group

(CNN) - FBI agents interviewed one of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings two years ago, but found no connection with terror groups.

Agents interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 at the request of a foreign government that suspected he might have ties to extremist groups, the FBI said Friday.

"The request stated that it was based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer," the FBI said, "and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups."

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    While I agree with the bottom half, I don't get why he posted the top half. I don't really see why he is talking about experts, as it is my understanding he isn't one.

I couldn't say, man. He also posted this:

November of 2001 while lecturing to large number of "serious" people in US government employ I spoke about at length... Everyone was shaking heads

That's what he said, anyway. :)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    He's former Russian Army SF.

They have some experience with that particular culture.

I was under the impression that is what he claimed, but that he was actually a prison guard in MVD. We're talking about the same guy right? The one who shot up his assistant instructor right?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Everyone has heard about the horrible event at the Beslan school. But if you take a look at the number of attacks the Chechens have carried out inside Russia (and several other smaller regions), it is truly staggering.

Top Bottom