Explosion at the Boston Marathon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yes.

Hadn't heard any claims about him being a prison guard.

I've never been to a gulag so I can't speak from personal experience or claim fact, but that is the impression I was under. That he was an awesome by omission instructor, MVG is apparently a pretty broad group, I think they even had firefighters included at one time.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Growing up very Italian in NY, you learn early on the only people you DO NOT screw with are Russians.

I've played pool in Coney Island a few times and made damned sure I lost to the guys i should lose to. I've lived very safely by the rule that you don't screw with them or take much of their money and it served me well.

We joked in the early 90s that American prison was better than freedom in Russia at the time.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    You can run but you can't hide from the mighty FLIR

BIUVFffCcAE438T-640x480.jpg

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    you are playing this to show how stupid the guy who made the video is, right?

No. I believe this whole heartedly....
    Of course. The guy is a tool.
    Some things are out of whack now doubt.
    But, this was a surprise attack... Not everything will add up lol (tin foils don't understand)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    See? UAV can be used in a very non rights violating way. The ability to maintain eyes on a suspect can play a huge role in keeping our men alive.

Was that a UAV, or a copter? At any rate, that is some wonderful equipment. DHS funded? :)

EDIT: NVM. I see what you mean, now. Good point!!

Last edited:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville

Jesus Christ that guy that made the video is a complete jackass. YOU CAN SEE IT's AN ARM AND NOT A BACKPACK!

As far as where's the on site medics or private firms AidBags are, of course they're probably set down near the triage area?
    It's a marathon for Christ's sake, the first man who ran it died of a heart attack, of course they're going to have extra on scene paramedics and the likes.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    No. I believe this whole heartedly....
    Of course. The guy is a tool.
    Some things are out of whack now doubt.
    But, this was a surprise attack... Not everything will add up lol (tin foils don't understand)

ok,
    the FIRST bomber was carrying a dark pack he is now deceased. the SECOND bomber was carrying a LIGHT backpack and he is alive. can you keep up?

1) suspect #2, clearly had a light backpack in ALL the videos/pics. so he runs away with a dark one? if you understand human anatomy, or if you dont, then simply have someone put a dark jacket on and run. you will see a bent arm and an elbow protrude from the vertical torso. much like Daboo's still.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-releases-images-of-two-suspects-in-boston-marathon-bombings/2013/04/18/1859a04c-a865-11e2-8302-3c7e0ea97057_story.html

D
    EBUNK DABOO OUT!!!!

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Was that a UAV, or a copter? At any rate, that is some wonderful equipment. DHS funded? :)

OleHeat that's very reminiscent of the UAV screens we'd study, especially with FLIR capability. I could be wrong though Apaches, Kiowas, and Blackhawks had very similar technologies. Still have a bunch of gnarly videos of both UAV and Helicopter from deployment, I'll have to break them out and drink some suds and study.

:hi5: :beer: :naughty:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom