Explosion at the Boston Marathon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Got to give the media props! They made these guys out to be such bad guys that average people would have been fine with just executing them in the street. No trial, no adjudication! :eek4:

Scary stuff!
    Bingo.

And those educated elitists say Southerners are so bad for their past lynchings. And look what happened here. Lynched because of mass media implication. It's happened before and I only hope it's avoided this time, as the media (social and mass) has pointed hard fingers at many false targets.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    It is not. I just hope we don't get hit again while focusing on it.
    It took 6 years to execute Timothy Mcveigh, which appears to be one of the faster executions. I don't see it being a problem. Courtroom drag-out is the norm for capital punishment cases, and I doubt he'd avoid that sentence. Whoever is found guilty of this crime is gonna fry.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I've never run a marathon but I have run for about 2 hours and I've force marched for 12. You get zoned out.

When you ran marathons were you as alert at mile 26 as you are now? I would think not but just curious.

I only ran one, but I can tell you that I didn't even recognize my own wife and daughter at the finish line. Yes, they very well could have been completely out of it.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    It took 6 years to execute Timothy Mcveigh, which appears to be one of the faster executions. I don't see it being a problem. Courtroom drag-out is the norm for capital punishment cases, and I doubt he'd avoid that sentence. Whoever is found guilty of this crime is gonna fry.

and the same with Nijel Sadan. Killed 13, wounded 30 on Fort Hood 3.5 years ago. Still playing the trial game now.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    and the same with Nijel Sadan. Killed 13, wounded 30 on Fort Hood 3.5 years ago. Still playing the trial game now.

Did they ever get around to calling that "terrorism", or is it still a case of "workplace violence"?

I'd like to know what we'll probably never know when it comes to these guys in Boston. I'd like to know precisely what the Russians told the FBI about the older brother in 2011- and what happened after that. Because whatever the final assessment was then appears to be a major flop...:dunno:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I didn't know he was naturalized. Still, i believe him to be an enemy, domestic rather than foreign in this case. F this kid in the A.

Let him die like McVeigh

In response to the question, these two individuals were radicalized. This is an instance of going out with a bang, or firefight, or whatnot in the name of Allah, not just killing for the sake of a spray painted wall, dope, or defending his turf. I've witnessed this crap for 15 long months and am sick of it. I knew it would arrive here in the USA in a matter of time, but not this soon. This just opened a floodgate for domestic terrorism. They shut down the entire city of Boston for a day. They inspired fear directly into the hearts of Infidels (aka Americans).

Last edited:

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Does Mass have the death penalty?

ETA - he may fry, but it won't be in this lifetime or in Mass. No death penalty...

STATES WITHOUT THE DEATH PENALTY (17) (YEAR ABOLISHED IN PARENTHESES)

Alaska (1957)
    Connecticut** (2012)
    Hawaii (1957)
    Illinois (2011)
    Iowa (1965)
    Maine (1887)
    Massachusetts (1984)
    Michigan (1846) Minnesota (1911)
    New Jersey (2007)
    New Mexico* (2009)
    New York (2007)#
    North Dakota (1973)
    Rhode Island (1984)***
    Vermont (1964) West Virginia (1965)
    Wisconsin (1853)

ALSO
    Dist. of Columbia (1981)

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I didn't know he was naturalized. Still, i believe him to be an enemy, domestic rather than foreign in this case. F this kid in the A.

Let him die like McVeigh

Give him all his rights. He has though whether they are deserved or not.
    1.) this is prove how much liberty we have/will lose if not
    2.) how flawed the justice system is if they let this kid get away with what he did.

He is a domestic terrorist.
    I haven't kept up with the recent lingo, but are we not still AT war with terrorism?
    Therefore he should be tried as one. An enemy of the nation/state.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette

Let him die like McVeigh
    Agreed. Which includes the execution of due process and a trial by American citizens. Then we kill the **** out of him.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Give him all his rights. He has though whether they are deserved or not.
    1.) this is prove how much liberty we have/will lose if not
    2.) how flawed the justice system is if they let this kid get away with what he did.

He is a domestic terrorist.
    I haven't kept up with the recent lingo, but are we not still AT war with terrorism?
    Therefore he should be tried as one. An enemy of the nation/state.

Even foreign nationals have the same rights as the average citizen under arrest in this country.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Does Mass have the death penalty?

ETA - he may fry, but it won't be in this lifetime or in Mass. No death penalty...

STATES WITHOUT THE DEATH PENALTY (17) (YEAR ABOLISHED IN PARENTHESES)

Alaska (1957)
    Connecticut** (2012)
    Hawaii (1957)
    Illinois (2011)
    Iowa (1965)
    Maine (1887)
    Massachusetts (1984)
    Michigan (1846) Minnesota (1911)
    New Jersey (2007)
    New Mexico* (2009)
    New York (2007)#
    North Dakota (1973)
    Rhode Island (1984)***
    Vermont (1964) West Virginia (1965)
    Wisconsin (1853)

ALSO
    Dist. of Columbia (1981)

No, they don't.

JR1572

Doesn't matter. He can be tried AS AN AMERICAN citizen under a federal terrorism charge, which can result in the death penalty.

Top Bottom