Ferguson all over?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So now the news reported that a gun shot at 5pm will be the cue for protesters to lay on the ground until 6...WTF??

Seeing as 7 people have been shot within 2 miles of the epicenter since Tuesday, I'd say they know the drill, so......:dunno:

Seriously- the Stupidity Genie is waaaay out the bottle. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    This https://www.gofundme.com/2d3eze7g is crazy!

Let's see how much is raised for the fallen officers!

That's a statement of our f*cked up liberal society in the USA. Sterling is worth WAY MORE dead than alive. The family will probably walk away with $750,000 when its all over. And gofundme gets 8% of every single campaign.

How much ya think they raised for Officer Michel?

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    That's a statement of our f*cked up liberal society in the USA. Sterling is worth WAY MORE dead than alive. The family will probably walk away with $750,000 when its all over. And gofundme gets 8% of every single campaign.

How much ya think they raised for Officer Michel?

I'll be surprised if it doesnt pass a cool mil by day 5. I don't understand how they can stand behind a criminal and make crazy statements like: He was complying, He was face down with hands behind his back, and many more. Apparently they dont have a phone or computer to watch the video on. Meanwhile the officers involved are being crucified on social meia, receiving death threats by the hundreds daily, be tied up with civil lawsuits for the rest of their lives, and find it very hard to find work anywhere in the country at this point.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I'll be surprised if it doesnt pass a cool mil by day 5. I don't understand how they can stand behind a criminal and make crazy statements like: He was complying, He was face down with hands behind his back, and many more. Apparently they dont have a phone or computer to watch the video on. Meanwhile the officers involved are being crucified on social meia, receiving death threats by the hundreds daily, be tied up with civil lawsuits for the rest of their lives, and find it very hard to find work anywhere in the country at this point.

Oh they watch it alright. The first video on NOLA.com did look pretty bad for the LEOs. But the second video, taken facing the front of the silver car pretty well showed Sterling resisting officers the whole time on the ground. Listening to the audio, Sterling may have even got a shot off, small semiauto in his pocket. After Sterling is shot multiple times, you can clearly see the officer remove a small semi auto pistol from Sterling's right pocket.
    Sterling would be alive IF he had listened and not resisted. Had he followed their commands, he would be alive today. He had a prior for a felon carrying a firearm, he knew he wasn't going home that morning.

The crazy thing is I have white friends on FB who watched that second video and still think the officers murdered Sterling. Young and middle aged white women.......same ones who will vote for Clinton. As a society, we are so f*cked long term. It is shameful.

Yet another black ambush shooter in Bristol, TN this afternoon. Tough time to be a LEO right now. We should be 100% behind them and support our officers right now. Every adult in America should stand up for our LEOs right now. They are the thin blue line between anarchy, or peace in the USA. Never more evident than right now!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tenn-shooting-suspect-possibly-motivated-recent-incidents-involving/story?id=40443106

Last edited:

Moparman440

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    River Ridge, LA
    I'll give her the benefit of doubt and say the image is flipped, but I'd be willing to bet she did this in the mirror :dogkeke:

-99f72f2335ce3436.jpg

And do they seriously have shirts made already?!?!?

-c5fa02720786b448.jpg

Also, where does one find those eyeglasses?

No, the image is not flipped. You can read the brand name on her sunglasses.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Oh they watch it alright. The first video on NOLA.com did look pretty bad for the LEOs. But the second video, taken facing the front of the silver car pretty well showed Sterling resisting officers the whole time on the ground. Listening to the audio, Sterling may have even got a shot off, small semiauto in his pocket. After Sterling is shot multiple times, you can clearly see the officer remove a small semi auto pistol from Sterling's right pocket.
    Sterling would be alive IF he had listened and not resisted. Had he followed their commands, he would be alive today. He had a prior for a felon carrying a firearm, he knew he wasn't going home that morning.

The crazy thing is I have white friends on FB who watched that second video and still think the officers murdered Sterling. Young and middle aged white women.......same ones who will vote for Clinton. As a society, we are so f*cked long term. It is shameful.

Yet another black ambush shooter in Bristol, TN this afternoon. Tough time to be a LEO right now. We should be 100% behind them and support our officers right now. Every adult in America should stand up for our LEOs right now. They are the thin blue line between anarchy, or peace in the USA. Never more evident than right now!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tenn-shooting-suspect-possibly-motivated-recent-incidents-involving/story?id=40443106

I know, its just sad that they don't see/hear the facts unless it fits their agenda. No justice, no peace? So if the officers get aquitted what are they going to do?

Don't get me started on my democrat, gun control supporting, hillary voting FB friends. Luckily my dem best friend has some sense and will vote libertarian.

These police shootings keep up and it won't be long until martial law is declared. All hail king Obama!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom