Ideas for new 9mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daybreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Another vote for CZ. The cult following is getting bigger, with good reason. I recently sold all my other pistols this year and I currently have 3 CZs. Sweetest shooting non-1911 platform in 9mm. They aren't as popular here in Louisiana yet, but they sell like hotcakes in California right now.

A CZ SP01
    a CZ 75 Shadow SA
    a CZ 75b Matte Stainless

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Sweet gun op! I want an sti someday. Just bought a new italian 92fs that should come in hopefully today! gonna put 150+rounds through right off the bat.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Got my VZ grips in today.

IMAG0478.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    I would buy another one of whatever you carry, but I'm boring and think "range toys" are silly.

I second that thought. You should practice on what you cary.

If you don't like what you have and are mind shopping for something that you might not have heard of yet, I am a groupie for FNH FNP. I don't like that the new ones have dummy switches on them but I still love their guns.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I second that thought. You should practice on what you cary.

If you don't like what you have and are mind shopping for something that you might not have heard of yet, I am a groupie for FNH FNP. I don't like that the new ones have dummy switches on them but I still love their guns.

But as I have said 4 times in this thread already, I don't have a carry permit so it's just a range toy.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    joining in on the new 9mm fun! gonna put 150-200 rounds through it later today. Make some part swaps next week hopefully. And shoot it as much as i can, i would really like to get into competition shooting.

DSC00692.jpg

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Would have today, but had stuff to do till 5:00. Going out tomorrow with a bunch of ammo. Bringing it out to Honey Island this weekend also

Yes you are!!! Just keep your eyes on it or it might end up in my truck headed back to LC. I am so ready for this weekend!!!:run:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Yes you are!!! Just keep your eyes on it or it might end up in my truck headed back to LC. I am so ready for this weekend!!!:run:

I am just going to have to keep an eye out while I am shooting my guns haha.

Brought the STI out today and put 200 through it. Wow am I impressed. It's amazingly accurate. Not a single malfunction or hiccup. Recoil is very little due to weight and balance. Can't wait to put a few hundred more through it soon.

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Put another 250 through it yesterday. Gun ran flawless again. Let Booseman try it out as he was really thinking about getting one. I sold him on buying one. I could not be happier with the choice I made.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    It was/is an amazing gun. I will be getting one when I get home for good. It was so smooth, it ran like butter. Great trigger and very smooth action.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Just an update on this amazing gun. Have 800 flawless rounds through it so far. It's the most accurate gun I have ever shot. The weight of it reduces recoil so much it's a pleasure to shoot. Will probably have another 800 through it this monh also. Couldn't be happier with my decision.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom