If you were down to one handgun.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    A buddy of mine asked me this question last night and I felt compelled to tell him to bugger off because I've heard this question at least a thousand times before from different sources but I realized that I never paid any attention to anyone's replies to the matter. So,for shits and giggles and to be never asked again by yours truly.......if you were down to one handgun for whatever reason or outcome...what would it be?

After thinking about his query I started getting very slightly curious so here's a thread to solely satisfy that burning desire to know what ya'll would have as your last handgun for survival or whatever if there ever be a situation were you couldn't get any other handgun for whatever reason.

Yes,slightly bored and just wanted to get it off my chest for once.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Currently it would be my sp101, it's built like a brick shithouse, I can shoot it well, and have confidence it will not fail on me. As my collection expands it may take a backseat... too be decided..

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Berwick
    A lot of G19 answers. What makes the 19 so good?
    I see Glocks jam a lot in competition

My choice would be a CZ75B in 40

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    In a Survival situation it would be my Ruger 22/45,

WHY ?????? because of the simple fact that I can carry a BUTT load of 22 in an ammo can probably about 2.2k rounds, which give me the ability to do A LOT of pow pow for a longggggg time.

As a defense tool M&P9

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Keep this in mind...if we e ver had to to run to the hills to escape whatever catastrophe,either man or nature,and you could only could bring one handgun or didn't have time to grab your arsenal or anything that causes you to have one gun,what would you feel comfortable with? Assuming we're not all rich and have thousands of rounds of 500 magnum,and we had to resort to scavaging sporting good stores for ammo,which one would you have? Ok,I might be getting a little too way over board here,but it could happen. Might do this similar thread in rifles and shotguns as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom