Is Banning Gay Marriage Constitutional?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Exactly what disease is caused by being gay? And what ''science'' are you using to prove this.

But why not? Christians didn't invent marriage, so why do you care what two adults do? If it is strictly a religious reason, it has no business in government.

see this is the problem I have with organized religion... What rights are you going to deny the next person that comes along who doesn't have the same religious views as you? Where does it end?
    Try google and you can find out the many diseases including immunosuppressant diseases and cancerous lesions caused by anal sex. You can also go to *ANY* reputable Medical Library and research same. Either or. It matters not.

Either you stand for a Godly Society (one that respects and upholds the Laws of Creation) or you do not. Either you see their behavior as an affront to Nature (the Laws of Creation) or you do not. You can also take a so-called "religious" perspective. Interestingly enough NO religion endorses this sort of wicked behavior.

So have at it. Perhaps you can find a "girly boy" to 'hang out with', too. But I'll have to pass.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Try google and you can find out the many diseases including immunosuppressant diseases and cancerous lesions caused by anal sex. You can also go to *ANY* reputable Medical Library and research same. Either or. It matters not. Either you stand for a Godly Society (one that respects and upholds the Laws of Creation) or you do not. Either you see their behavior as an affront to Nature (the Laws of Creation) or you do not. You can also take a so-called "religious" perspective. Interestingly enough NO religion endorses this sort of wicked behavior. So have at it. Perhaps you can find a "girly boy" to 'hang out with', too. But I'll have to pass.

Strange, I've got alot of ex-girlfriends that didn't get ass cancer... As far as the other diseases; they aren't borne from that lifestyle. Symptomatic maybe, but being gay isn't causal. I've got a number of gay friends and they are doing great. The .gov should only be concerned about civil unions. They should only use their sphere of power to control the benefits. Let the religions endorse a marriage. But give equal right as far as the .gov is concerned, to all.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Strange, I've got alot of ex-girlfriends that didn't get ass cancer... As far as the other diseases; they aren't borne from that lifestyle. Symptomatic maybe, but being gay isn't causal. I've got a number of gay friends and they are doing great. The .gov should only be concerned about civil unions. They should only use their sphere of power to control the benefits. Let the religions endorse a marriage. But give equal right as far as the .gov is concerned, to all.
    I didn't insinuate that a one time "deal" will deal you a joker. Just do your due diligence: RESEARCH IT. Your experience is singular and your experiences are purely anecdotal.

LIVING *purely* that lifestyle is definitely bad for your health. There are scientific reasons for it.

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    after allowing gays to marry b'c they are "in love"....what happens when someone wants to marry a horse or a sheep? where does it stop?
    Let's not make this into something it's not.

This is about the constitutional rights between two consenting adults (humans).

:)

Last edited:

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Ive heard that gays have been around forever so they should be allowed to marry. I also know that polygamy (marrying more than one person) has been around for many years too. So if you allow to gays to marry, why not allow multi-party marriages? It's between consenting adults? If they honestly think that a man and man, or woman and woman, can raise a child as good as a man and woman can together then why not go ahead and better yet and let 2 men and a woman or 2 women and a man raise children....or even better let 4 people get in one marriage and raise children together. You would get 4 times the knowledge and raising power.

I am against gay marriage because the Bible states that God turns his back on countries when they openly embrace gay relations and start aborting children. One of the 2 has happened and you see how well the country has done since then. We successfully aborted 40million babies, an entire generation of tax payers. Now we cant fun medicare and social security because we are 40 million workers short.

Chalk it up however you want. God spoke and it is what it is. Either side with him or against him.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I respect every persons beliefs, our beliefs are unique to all of us but to try to legislate those beliefs is just plain wrong.
    A lot of pedophiles and animal rapist belive they are ok.So can they get married also?Where is it gonna stop?The age of concent is pretty young in some states how are you gonna react when it is accepted for them to marry and your little brother is engaged to bubba because its his beliefs.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    A lot of pedophiles and animal rapist belive they are ok.So can they get married also?Where is it gonna stop?The age of concent is pretty young in some states how are you gonna react when it is accepted for them to marry and your little brother is engaged to bubba because its his beliefs.

you're comparing apples to coke cans. Can two republicans marry? What about two Mormons? Those are "beliefs" as well. When a man and woman of those beliefs marry they are extended certain legal benefits. That's what the debate is about and between-men and women. Not if a pedophile man or woman can marry. They can already do that.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    you're comparing apples to coke cans. Can two republicans marry? What about two Mormons? Those are "beliefs" as well. When a man and woman of those beliefs marry they are extended certain legal benefits. That's what the debate is about and between-men and women. Not if a pedophile man or woman can marry. They can already do that.
    Your missing my point.A pedophile likes little kids right? Well if its leagle for same sex marrige and the age of concent is say 16 is it ok in your eyes for a older gay dude to marry a 16 year old boy?

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Your missing my point.A pedophile likes little kids right? Well if its leagle for same sex marrige and the age of concent is say 16 is it ok in your eyes for a older gay dude to marry a 16 year old boy?

Do I like it? No. But it's legal now in some states for a pedophile 50 year old man to marry a 16 year old girl. Or a pedophile 50 year old womanto marry a 16 year old boy. So where is the difference? You still have a pedophile marrying.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Do I like it? No. But it's legal now in some states for a pedophile 50 year old man to marry a 16 year old girl. Or a pedophile 50 year old womanto marry a 16 year old boy. So where is the difference? You still have a pedophile marrying.
    Atleast they are man and woman and I dont have to explain to my 3 grandsons why little Timmy has two daddys.Plus deep inside you know its wrong.Your just trying to be a good democrat.:D

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    Pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent children, a male that is attracted to teenage girls is NOT a sexual deviant, a homosexual IS a sexual deviant, and should be incarcerated! Sex with prepubescent children should be punished by death.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom