Is Banning Gay Marriage Constitutional?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Try google and you can find out the many diseases including immunosuppressant diseases and cancerous lesions caused by anal sex. You can also go to *ANY* reputable Medical Library and research same. Either or. It matters not.

Either you stand for a Godly Society (one that respects and upholds the Laws of Creation) or you do not. Either you see their behavior as an affront to Nature (the Laws of Creation) or you do not. You can also take a so-called "religious" perspective. Interestingly enough NO religion endorses this sort of wicked behavior.

So have at it. Perhaps you can find a "girly boy" to 'hang out with', too. But I'll have to pass.

So you never banged a chick in the ass??????

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I don't support gay anything. It's against Nature therefore against God's Laws and the Laws of Creation; they cannot reproduce and the behavior they engage in causes disease. YOU AND I will pay for the illnesses which will inevitably occur in a large number of them. They also must recruit more members and I'm sick of any individual who defines him/herself by their sexual appetites. You are NOT what you choose to do. Ummm, that's about it.

I can say being a narrow minded readneck coonass goes against nature and they are now outlawed.... You must be like all the rest of the normal people in America.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Atleast they are man and woman and I dont have to explain to my 3 grandsons why little Timmy has two daddys.Plus deep inside you know its wrong.Your just trying to be a good democrat.:D

I love ya Bam (well, not in that way...lol) butnow you're backing away fromthe point you made about pedophilia. I don't think it's wrong. To be honest, it doesn't bother me. As a matter of fact, I really dig lesbians!!!! Ahahahha

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I love ya Bam (well, not in that way...lol) butnow you're backing away fromthe point you made about pedophilia. I don't think it's wrong. To be honest, it doesn't bother me. As a matter of fact, I really dig lesbians!!!! Ahahahha

LOL I gotta get to work before I get it in the backside for being late.Have a good day Bro.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I can say being a narrow minded readneck coonass goes against nature and they are now outlawed.... You must be like all the rest of the normal people in America.

I miss your point.

"Normal"? I dunno. I hang out here. I don't think that fits "the norm". You won't find me "dirtying the little man" so I think that makes me "Normal".

I like Porsche GT models (GT2, GT3, Carrera GT) and I fancy myself lapping the Nurburgring Nordschleife road course at death-defying speeds to match Walter Rohrl. I KNOW that's not "normal".

I kinda like receiving bumps and bruises from martial arts. That AINT "normal".

I rather like a good gamebred Pit Bull pup. Far from the norm.

I'm also a gearhead, engineer who loves history. I think that makes me an egghead. :p

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    If it is strictly a religious reason, it has no business in government.

So you are saying that you are imposing Christian beliefs on Christians and non-Christians? I personally don't think God has a place in government.

WE ALL are already UNDER Judeo-Christian/Mosaic Law. The Ten Commandments are the corner stone of our entire judicial systems laws and regulations. Do not steal, Do not kill, Adultery etc.etc. There are penalties for all of these that you cannot escape from.

God is already "IN" government.

Hence also the reason Moses is carved into the Supreme Court entrance AND why almost every courthouse you enter has the Ten Commandments POSTED.

Here he is right in the middle holding the Ten Commandments in each hand.

moses-ten-commandments-1-supreme-court.jpg

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    What does god have to do with any of this? I thought it was about civil unions?

If you will read my post you will see I was answering a specific statement made by buster48.

As far a being constitutional. I am unopposed to civil unions but I'm strongly against same sex marriage. Some have questioned should government be involved in marriage at all. Well that horse is already out of the barn. Churches have sanctioned marriages long before the government got involved. But since the government did adopt and sanction marriage based on the church's concept of marriage can we not agree that it is wrong for them to change the rules of the church. And make no mistake about it. If same sex marriage is universally adopted by the government, Churches will be mandated to accept couples who wish to be married in the church even if the churches dissaprove. Now if that is not government establishing religion then I don't know what is.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    WE ALL are already UNDER Judeo-Christian/Mosaic Law. The Ten Commandments are the corner stone of our entire judicial systems laws and regulations. Do not steal, Do not kill, Adultery etc.etc. There are penalties for all of these that you cannot escape from.

God is already "IN" government.

Hence also the reason Moses is carved into the Supreme Court entrance AND why almost every courthouse you enter has the Ten Commandments POSTED.

Here he is right in the middle holding the Ten Commandments in each hand.

moses-ten-commandments-1-supreme-court.jpg

Then how does the whole seperation of church and state work?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have a simple question: What part of Male and Female do these people not understand?

My opinion & a dollar will buy you a newspaper, but IMHO gay marriage is proof that the world has gone totally insane.

BTW, someone said earlier that "the fight against gay marriage has long been lost." Reaaaalllly? Then how come in every state where the legalization of it has been put to a vote, it has been defeated?? And yes, that includes California.
    The people don't want it, but the nutjob minority wants to make it front & center, in-your-face legal. Sorry, but the idea of "Mitch and his lovely wife Joe" is so absurd to me it makes me laugh......:rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    never miss at 200 yards
    Top Bottom