It's been a bad day .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Dan, here's the link to the inmate list, and you can sign up for emails to let you know when the SOB is released.

http://www.ebrso.org/InmateList.aspx

How's your wife today?

Thanks . She had surgery to close the wounds on her arm . The ICU nurse said that they had requested a normal room . She is hurting like hell , but she'll be ok in time .

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    There is a young man in the same ICU that was shot in the head . I must have missed it in the news , but somebody in the waiting area pointed out his family to me . I have seen EBRSO come in there a couple of times this week and speak to the family . It's a sad situation . There is always somebody worse off than you . They need our prayers too .

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    She's improving . Eating well , walking up and down the hall a couple of times a day .
    They are going to look at her arm today and make sure there are no issues with it .
    MAYBE go home this evening .

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    She's improving . Eating well , walking up and down the hall a couple of times a day .
    They are going to look at her arm today and make sure there are no issues with it .
    MAYBE go home this evening .

That's excellent news Dan! Hope she continues getting back to normal quickly.

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    There is a young man in the same ICU that was shot in the head . I must have missed it in the news , but somebody in the waiting area pointed out his family to me . I have seen EBRSO come in there a couple of times this week and speak to the family . It's a sad situation . There is always somebody worse off than you . They need our prayers too .

Yarbrough? (sp?)

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I don't know the boy's name . Young guy , white . I heard it was drug related . Supposedly they removed part of his brain , and one eye . I saw his family up there every day . I wanted to say something to them , but I just couldn't .

Top Bottom