Jake Paul or Mike Tyson.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Your opinion on how the Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson fight will end.
    Will Tyson knock Paul out or will both finish the fight and wait for the judges' decision?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    five-ever a Tyson fan, hope he wins. He has always been underrated as a boxer.

Unless JP is much bigger than Tyson, I wouldn't bet against Tyson. His weakness was world-champion class, tall and large, long armed counter punchers.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    In his prime Tyson was the greatest. I have no idea who his opponent is so i have no prediction.
    If Jake Paul is a legit boxer tyson will be in trouble.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    This reminds me alot like the Roman’s going to the circus to watch the gladiators. This is what you call a modern day circus. I could care less who wins a staged event.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Tyson is old. Not near as fast as he used to be. He lost his chin years ago which is the first thing to go and no amount of training can bring that back. I’d like to see him kill Paul but it’s not gonna happen.
    The whole thing is marketing make a ton of money for both of them.
    I really hate Jake Paul and his brother. All I can do is not watch it. And I won’t.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Tyson is old. Not near as fast as he used to be. He lost his chin years ago which is the first thing to go and no amount of training can bring that back. I’d like to see him kill Paul but it’s not gonna happen.
    The whole thing is marketing make a ton of money for both of them.
    I really hate Jake Paul and his brother. All I can do is not watch it. And I won’t.

Ok, I’ll bite.
    Mike is not as old as you must think. What makes you think he “lost his chin”? And what makes you think Jake can find it? I’ve seen old films of some extremely old timers making fools of young up and comers, simply because the younger is not and will never be in the same league. Jake is not a true pro boxer. He’s a showboat. His fights have all been staged bouts with hand picked opponents. Also, they’re going to be fighting with heavier gloves. That’s the only change being made. No headgear. This most likely will work in Tyson’s favor.
    Jake was never and will never be in the same league as Tyson and it will show in the ring. I’ve already had this debate with a few other folks and no one will put their money where their mouth is. Not one person who says Jake Paul will beat Mike Tyson will wager with me on the outcome. Not even 20 bucks. I think, maybe deep down, they know Tyson is gonna win.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Mike is that old. 58 is absolutely that old.
    His last fights (not the exhibition fight) proved his chin was gone and that’s a normal natural thing as one ages.
    Jake Paul while a douchbag had the money to hire real professional trainers for the past few years. Allot of the videos Mike’s camp have been showing of him training are actually not very recent videos. On top of those facts this thing is about money not really fighting.

And I’ve spent thousands of hours in a boxing ring and have sparred with names fans of the sport would recognize. This is a gimmick fight. If your in the age bracket of Mike and think you still have it, you don’t.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Jake Paul will annihilate Tyson. This is Tyson's last reach at a payday.....

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    1716559529872.png

Big H

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    I'll go for Tyson---if by chance this other guy should beat him, he'll remember to his dying day who he fought---anyway you look at it, it's another good pay day---
    what's to lose---

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Mike is that old. 58 is absolutely that old.
    His last fights (not the exhibition fight) proved his chin was gone and that’s a normal natural thing as one ages.
    Jake Paul while a douchbag had the money to hire real professional trainers for the past few years. Allot of the videos Mike’s camp have been showing of him training are actually not very recent videos. On top of those facts this thing is about money not really fighting.

And I’ve spent thousands of hours in a boxing ring and have sparred with names fans of the sport would recognize. This is a gimmick fight. If your in the age bracket of Mike and think you still have it, you don’t.
    Hundred bucks says Jake will not beat Mike.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Jake Paul will annihilate Tyson. This is Tyson's last reach at a payday.....
    LMAO. Annihilate? Pretty strong words there, considering Jake Paul has no WBC ranking. Well, he might if he hadn’t lost to Tommy Fury last year. Mike was heavyweight champion of the world. Jake will never, never ever and I mean never reach that title. Did I say never? Oh, my bad, I meant never.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom