Jake Paul or Mike Tyson.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I’m pretty sure these fights are scripted. Mike isn’t going into this fight to lose, and they will probably have clauses about not hitting in the face or something. I say it’s going to be Mike by decision

Jf837

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    This is fixed. Will generate a ton of money for both of them. Mike don't care, this fight not about pride...it's about bank account.
    But if Mike accidently lands a left hook...it will get weird.
    What about Tyson's signature right hook to the body, followed by right uppercut combo?

Last edited:

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    1FBA482D-1F33-49D7-8FE2-28A999A62CD5.jpeg

Iron Mike ain’t losing this fight. The man is literally a natural born fighter. Best of luck to YouTube sensation (not a boxer) Jake Paul.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Hypothetically speaking if this was an actual boxing match and not a staged event I believe alot of y’all are writing Jake off entirely too easy. I’m not saying I think he would beat Mike I don’t really care that much to attempt to analyze it and give a valid response but I will say Jake is a multimillionaire who has dedicated his life to the persona of being an elite boxer. You can’t deny the fact that the kid can actually box when you watch clips of him training not to mention he’s likely juiced up on something. He has access to the top trainers, equipment, and nutrition that money can buy. He has an entire team around him. There are a lot of things guys aren’t factoring In here.

Personally I would love to see Mike just say F it and break the script. Knock him out somehow some way. I think that would be pretty cool to see and all of the legal drama that would come after it.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hypothetically speaking if this was an actual boxing match and not a staged event I believe alot of y’all are writing Jake off entirely too easy. I’m not saying I think he would beat Mike I don’t really care that much to attempt to analyze it and give a valid response but I will say Jake is a multimillionaire who has dedicated his life to the persona of being an elite boxer. You can’t deny the fact that the kid can actually box when you watch clips of him training not to mention he’s likely juiced up on something. He has access to the top trainers, equipment, and nutrition that money can buy. He has an entire team around him. There are a lot of things guys aren’t factoring In here.

Personally I would love to see Mike just say F it and break the script. Knock him out somehow some way. I think that would be pretty cool to see and all of the legal drama that would come after it.

It may be staged but it is a professional, sanctioned match.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It may be staged but it is a professional, sanctioned match.

Which means absolutely nothing other than a lot of money is involved.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m mind blown at the amount of y’all who really think this is a boxing match and not a staged event.
    I keep hearing people say this about the fight and I wonder if they actually think Mike Tyson is going to go out there acting like Donny Osmond or Danny Bonaducci. Are they thinking Mike is gonna suddenly play by a script? Ya don’t think that a former heavyweight champ who’s training like a pro is gonna go out there and box like he’s defending a title? I’m guessing this will be a surprise for a lot of folks. Too bad we have a couple months to wait.

Tonyaav

Tony
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Natchitoches ( outside of )
    I keep hearing people say this about the fight and I wonder if they actually think Mike Tyson is going to go out there acting like Donny Osmond or Danny Bonaducci. Are they thinking Mike is gonna suddenly play by a script? Ya don’t think that a former heavyweight champ who’s training like a pro is gonna go out there and box like he’s defending a title? I’m guessing this will be a surprise for a lot of folks. Too bad we have a couple months to wait.

I want you to be right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom