'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Yep, that's what he said.

In full quote,
    "We understand those are outlier crimes, somebody going to shoot up the mall or shoot up the school. I would hope that it would be a Trayvon Martin situation that would make people think, 'Wow. wrongful death, even though it's a legal gun owner. How do we move forward from this situation?' But so much of this issue, I think comes down to, 'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns and make sure that black criminals are not,'" MSNBC's Toure said on "The Cycle" today.

"And we don't even want to talk about that sort of racial, black are at the bottom of it all, but that's definitely part of it," Toure added.

If you can watch it;
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...it_would_be_a_tr ayvon_martin_situation.html

What is it about MSNBC hating on white people?

Another video claiming white racism; The Republican Party is a SAFE HOUSE for Bigotry!
    Video - http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-rachel-maddow-show/48235076#48235076

MSNBC Deliberately Misleads - Reports White People with Guns

MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists... Black Guy with AR-15 Edited to Conceal his Race.

There's more...

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns and make sure that black criminals are not allowed guns.

FIFY

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Let's make sure all law abiding persons (black & white) have access to guns. And make sure criminals (black & white) don't. Why does everything have to be racial?

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I don't think it is fiction. Dovetails with their deeds all over the world and their publicly available literature.

Is the plan to turn the white population on blacks like Hitler did with the Jews? To turn the black communities into ghetto's filled with crime, high drop out rates, high murder rates, and high single parent homes. Looks like the plan is working. And when elitist blacks like the commentator spew race baiting tripe like that on national TV it doesn't help the black cause. It damages race relations and white people say, "Here we go again in disgust". Since Obama became president would you say he has brought the races together? Or divided us further. Sadly, I fell the ladder.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Odumbo has united the whites closer and more in fear of black, brown and mooozlum.

Did he do it or did it happen on his watch ?? Since it has happened and there's no correction in place I'd call it his fault.

I D K if race war is his goal but I think it's his path.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Odumbo has united the whites closer and more in fear of black, brown and mooozlum.

bsflag.gif

Speak for you and yours. That's utter ********.

It should be noted that once again in a matter that had NOTHING to do about race, a Black guy invoked racism on the national scale to incite the very thing he protest against, RACISM!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I, for one, "am sick up and fed" with being painted as a racist by the scum that have proclaimed themselves as leaders in the black community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    bsflag.gif

Speak for you and yours. That's utter ********.

It should be noted that once again in a matter that had NOTHING to do about race, a Black guy invoked racism on the national scale to incite the very thing he protest against, RACISM!

You don't think there is racial division in the country ??

Charles1959

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Covington, La.
    As are the white leaders and plenty of both of their followers.

This +1
    Ever since our 'leaders' stopped being a 'public servant' in a temporary position in service to their community and turned it into a career. Narcissistic, power hungry, career egomaniacs that think they know what's better for us than we do. I think EVERY elected position should have a two term limit, with limited benefits.
    But I digress.....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom