'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Still no answer.

Coward

(Why should I be surprised? I still haven't seen the quantum theory proof of God, of which you boasted 2 years ago.)

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Still no answer.

Coward

(Why should I be surprised? I still haven't seen the quantum theory proof of God, of which you boasted 2 years ago.)

Please link that post for me.

Good for you two...coming out is healthy is what I read in my psych courses. You guys have been too long in the closet of late night adult movies and book stores...

Bet you thought your secret was safe huh ?

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Good for you two...coming out is healthy is what I read in my psych courses. You guys have been too long in the closet of late night adult movies and book stores...

Wow, Yrdawg is someone's iBodyguard? Like the prodigal son needs any protection...

JR1572

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Dawg, if you are cyberstalking me, preserve your mental resources. I am not even tempted to change your ignore status. My eyes have finally stopped bleeding from reading your drivel. I have no intention of aggravating that condition.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Wow, Yrdawg is someone's iBodyguard? Like the prodigal son needs any protection...

JR1572
    His mouth is bored without jimdana here, what do you expect?

Yrdawg, it seems leonidas and I do have something in common. We are both patiently waiting on answers we will never get. He is waiting on mjolnir's equation and I'm waitin on your explanation of how you were so successful at 23.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

That made even less sense than most of your posts......

WTF dude!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    What if your paradigm consists of searching the internet for truth, by looking for the wildest theories you can find? Since you can find anything on the internet, you "confirm" your suspicions and now have researched topics. What if you are so deep in this pattern, your subconscious ego is preventing you from acknowledging simple truths which would change your entire outlook on the world?

Many of your postings are based on your internet research, however in a world so full of conspiracies, is it so hard to believe that these blogs are maintained in an effort to mislead people?

WOW! A conspiracy theory, about conspiracy theories. That's deep....

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    His mouth is bored without jimdana here, what do you expect?

Yrdawg, it seems leonidas and I do have something in common. We are both patiently waiting on answers we will never get. He is waiting on mjolnir's equation and I'm waitin on your explanation of how you were so successful at 23.

IDK about Leonidas...I do say you are pure BS, most of what you post sounds like it came from a bumper sticker rack. also IDK about how you make your comparisons in life status but at 23 I was working pipeline. Making my own mistakes and plenty of them.

I still make a few mistakes about things, just not about people. :D

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    IDK about Leonidas...I do say you are pure BS, most of what you post sounds like it came from a bumper sticker rack. also IDK about how you make your comparisons in life status but at 23 I was working pipeline. Making my own mistakes and plenty of them.

I still make a few mistakes about things, just not about people. :D
    Maybe you're making a mistake about not making mistakes about people? The pure bs comment humors me, because it comes from you. The man who believes everything in his inbox is the truth.

Top Bottom