'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Whether you or anyone else is "moved" is a hilarious point, btw. I'm not anyone's "saviour"...

Granted. You are here to feed your ego.

Yet, when you are not "moved" it is deadly serious.

Finally, you are shirking your responsibility. You should be our "saviour." You and God are the only omniscient beings of which I am aware.

It's early. You should think through your retorts a bit more carefully. You are getting sloppy.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Granted. You are here to feed your ego.

Yet, when you are not "moved" it is deadly serious.

Finally, you are shirking your responsibility. You should be our "saviour." You and God are the only omniscient beings of which I am aware.

It's early. You should think through your retorts a bit more carefully. You are getting sloppy.

Yeah. YOUR life is not MY responsibility. You should read more carefully. ALL was answered. Do you know what "All" means?

Again, do your own research to reach your own conclusions. It's YOUR responsibility.

If I could not be touched by the disaster that looms I might sit back and laugh from time to time but I'm under no illusions that my skin is as much on the line (actually more so) than yours.

You (initially) made assumptions that weren't there... Chill a bit. It's all good. We are in the same boat.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Yeah. YOUR life is not MY responsibility. You should read more carefully. ALL was answered. Do you know what "All" means?

Again, do your own research to reach your own conclusions. It's YOUR responsibility.

If I could not be touched by the disaster that looms I might sit back and laugh from time to time but I'm under no illusions that my skin is as much on the line (actually more so) than yours.

You (initially) made assumptions that weren't there... Chill a bit. It's all good. We are in the same boat.

Please quote ANY post offering you responsibility. Even you can't do that.

Please quote ANY post containing assumptions. Can't do that, either. Unless you quote yourself.

You should limit yourself to reading what I write, not what you fantasize that I am thinking. You aren't that bright.

We can talk again, later. When you're back on your game.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    And "it's not real" based on what? What have you studied to suggest it isn't?

Uh, since MOST people have to be hit in the mouth repeatedly to accept something that lies outside of his or her paradigm much would take place before many would recognize WTF was happening. Add the assumptions that ate frequently made about race and, yeah, many wouldn't do a thing.

Case in point: many refuse to recognize that their politicians are selling THE NATION down the river so I really ha e little faith that they would rise up and face being ridiculed in the press, amongst their peers or worse - get caught up in it.

What if your paradigm consists of searching the internet for truth, by looking for the wildest theories you can find? Since you can find anything on the internet, you "confirm" your suspicions and now have researched topics. What if you are so deep in this pattern, your subconscious ego is preventing you from acknowledging simple truths which would change your entire outlook on the world?

Many of your postings are based on your internet research, however in a world so full of conspiracies, is it so hard to believe that these blogs are maintained in an effort to mislead people?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    What if your paradigm consists of searching the internet for truth, by looking for the wildest theories you can find? Since you can find anything on the internet, you "confirm" your suspicions and now have researched topics. What if you are so deep in this pattern, your subconscious ego is preventing you from acknowledging simple truths which would change your entire outlook on the world?

Many of your postings are based on your internet research, however in a world so full of conspiracies, is it so hard to believe that these blogs are maintained in an effort to mislead people?

Well said.

But with him it goes even deeper.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Look around here. And they are correct. Take that up w the media and our so-called leaders.

I'm talking about the main stream media and nationally recognized faces. I'm looking for just one example where a hate crime against someone white by blacks was actually reported as what it was. A hate crime. There are examples where a hate crime was alleged against whites and turned out not to be so. The Duke lacrosse and Twanah Brawley rape allegations come to mind.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Tread lightly, my friend. He has given you "ALL the answers." You understand all, don't you?

In this case the answer is all of Congress. I suppose that includes the black members there, who are, according to him, white leaders. Such defenders of white folk as Sheila Jackson Lee, John Conyers and Ethyl..er..Maxine Waters speak in my best interest incessantly.

:doh:

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm talking about the main stream media and nationally recognized faces. I'm looking for just one example where a hate crime against someone white by blacks was actually reported as what it was. A hate crime. There are examples where a hate crime was alleged against whites and turned out not to be so. The Duke lacrosse and Twanah Brawley rape allegations come to mind.

Contact your "leaders" and the media.

Neither will work assist you.

And that proves my point conclusively.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Don't worry about your mind going, Gramps. I can vouch that you have indeed posed a simple question, more than once. And it has gone unanswered. Amazing how often ascended beings tap dance around uncomfortable questions and when pressed retreat to ad hominem garbage. Reminds me of the typical weak minded liberals of the lunatic left.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Please quote ANY post offering you responsibility. Even you can't do that.

Please quote ANY post containing assumptions. Can't do that, either. Unless you quote yourself.

You should limit yourself to reading what I write, not what you fantasize that I am thinking. You aren't that bright.

We can talk again, later. When you're back on your game.

Please be careful Leonidas. He is the prodigal son. Agree with him or face his wrath...

JR1572

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    :noes:

:D

Hey JR. See, you're not polarizing; you're a peacemaker. But, I am too stupid to heed your warning. Anyway, it seems Elvis has left the building.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Don't worry about your mind going, Gramps. I can vouch that you have indeed posed a simple question, more than once. And it has gone unanswered. Amazing how often ascended beings tap dance around uncomfortable questions and when pressed retreat to ad hominem garbage. Reminds me of the typical weak minded liberals of the lunatic left.

And you got an answer - several times.

And the chickenshit term was thrown out by none other than YOU.

So you lie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom