'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Of course I do. That's not what you said.

Watch me not argue...but thats what I intended to say.

"Odumbo has united the whites closer and more in fear of black, brown and mooozlum.

Did he do it or did it happen on his watch ?? Since it has happened and there's no correction in place I'd call it his fault.

I D K if race war is his goal but I think it's his path."

I'm saying that the number of whites mistrusting blacks has grown . Also saying that whites are more divided from or in fear of brown, white and muslim.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm saying that the number of whites mistrusting blacks has grown . Also saying that whites are more divided from or in fear of brown, white and muslim.

But you are saying Odumbo/Obama is the cause.

Plus I don't see any of this growing mistrust that you are claiming.

I see the same ol' selective few fanning the flames but there's been no rise in White on Black or Black on White crime. So what do you base that statement off of?

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    As are the white leaders and plenty of both of their followers.

Huh??? I don't see any white leaders inciting riots when something evil is perpetrated against whites by blacks or other ethnic groups... Hell if that were the case, white folks would be smashing store fronts, and causing civil unrest everyday. Besides that, what white leaders are you referring?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    But you are saying Odumbo/Obama is the cause.

Plus I don't see any of this growing mistrust that you are claiming.

I see the same ol' selective few fanning the flames but there's been no rise in White on Black or Black on White crime. So what do you base that statement off of?

Ha...good question, is he or isn't he ??

I'm saying he is the cause of most of it, that which he didn't inherit from Bush. GB did leave a racial mess between brown and white.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Good point Kevin. Al and Jesse get the majority of air time for black issues. Who are the leaders for white rights you are speaking of? The top two.

Good point Kevin. Al and Jesse get the majority of air time for black issues. Who are the leaders for white rights you are speaking of? The top two.

Reposted. I'd like a answer also.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The "leaders", and I put it in quotes because I'd not follow any of them to a cockfight, would be the whole of Congress. Most of the religious-based leaders are leading both Blacks and Whites in circles. Pick the on air political pundits: Limbaugh, Savage, Levine, Hannity... They all beat the drums for more war, more austerity measures and they aren't really pro-Constitution and Bill of Rights.

If anyone speaks pro his or her own race and points to the gov't as undermining same he's "a bigot". Speak about international banking and geopolitics and he's a Nazi or "anti-Semite" so he's marginalized to the point that he gets little exposure.

No, AMERICA has no true LEADERS (mild exaggeration). EACH OF US MUST FILL THAT VOID ON A LOCAL SCALE.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The "leaders", and I put it in quotes because I'd not follow any of them to a cockfight, would be the whole of Congress. Most of the religious-based leaders are leading both Blacks and Whites in circles. Pick the on air political pundits: Limbaugh, Savage, Levine, Hannity... They all beat the drums for more war, more austerity measures and they aren't really pro-Constitution and Bill of Rights.

If anyone speaks pro his or her own race and points to the gov't as undermining same he's "a bigot". Speak about international banking and geopolitics and he's a Nazi or "anti-Semite" so he's marginalized to the point that he gets little exposure.

No, AMERICA has no true LEADERS (mild exaggeration). EACH OF US MUST FILL THAT VOID ON A LOCAL SCALE.

Pure rhetoric...

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

Not trying to pick an argument but Limbaugh, Savage, Levine, Hannity are conservatives. Their platform is less government more accountability. Jessee and Al stroke the fires of racism. The above mentioned only react to their race baiting.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Not trying to pick an argument but Limbaugh, Savage, Levine, Hannity are conservatives. Their platform is less government more accountability. Jessee and Al stroke the fires of racism. The above mentioned only react to their race baiting.

They conveniently overlook the Constitution to support neocon ideals or Party support.

I believe each plays his assigned role. The media is owned by, literally, a handful of Globalists. They are anti-Christian, anti-individual rights. I don't see them providing prime time air to a
    Constitutionalist as it would be counterproductive to THEM.

Jessie and Al... They play their roles, too. Al is a bit more slippery than Jessie as occasionally he speaks with sense on non-polarizing issues.

Perhaps, ALL of these guys believe they are being productive - I tend to think not but I could be wrong - and just don't know any better. Large salaries and perks tend to cause selective recall. But I'm hard on these guys so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

Sadly ALL of them have agendas.

Just look at O'Reilly's latest gaffe.

I wish someone would come along WITHOUT an agenda.

I wish the Easter Bunny was real too..........

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    They conveniently overlook the Constitution to support neocon ideals or Party support.

I believe each plays his assigned role. The media is owned by, literally, a handful of Globalists. They are anti-Christian, anti-individual rights. I don't see them providing prime time air to a
    Constitutionalist as it would be counterproductive to THEM.

Jessie and Al... They play their roles, too. Al is a bit more slippery than Jessie as occasionally he speaks with sense on non-polarizing issues.

Perhaps, ALL of these guys believe they are being productive - I tend to think not but I could be wrong - and just don't know any better. Large salaries and perks tend to cause selective recall. But I'm hard on these guys so take it with a grain of salt.

At least Jessie had a REAL church.

I used to see his commercials on television when I lived in Maryland.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    At least Jessie had a REAL church.

I used to see his commercials on television when I lived in Maryland.

I don't doubt you. But, Reverend....my @ss. Wonder how many decades since he mentioned the "Good News of Christ?" Or even thought of it, for that matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom