'Let's make sure law abiding white people have access to guns'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'd choose the King Alfred Plan over the Malik King Shabazz Plan everyday.

Mjolnir we still want hear you name a specific "white leader" who says anything even remotely approaching the garbage that oozes from so many black "leaders."

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You think the rest of us would sit on our hands and let it happen?

Doesn't really matter because it ISN'T REAL!

And "it's not real" based on what? What have you studied to suggest it isn't?

Uh, since MOST people have to be hit in the mouth repeatedly to accept something that lies outside of his or her paradigm much would take place before many would recognize WTF was happening. Add the assumptions that ate frequently made about race and, yeah, many wouldn't do a thing.

Case in point: many refuse to recognize that their politicians are selling THE NATION down the river so I really ha e little faith that they would rise up and face being ridiculed in the press, amongst their peers or worse - get caught up in it.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    (1) I'd choose the King Alfred Plan over the Malik King Shabazz Plan everyday.

(2) Mjolnir we still want hear you name a specific "white leader" who says anything even remotely approaching the garbage that oozes from so many black "leaders."

(1) I have no real idea who that is but by the name I will assume they are a "Black Nationalist" or something to that affect. Are you trying to affiliate my views with theirs? If not what has that to do with the KAP?

(2) Who in Hades stated that? I re-read the thread and I see no one making any comparisons other than yourself. Care to explain?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Malik King Shabazz. You may have seen the video of him advocating killing whitey, and especially white babies. He is a wheel in the New Black Panthers.
    Nothing I said makes even an oblique connection between you and them. That's a red herring.

Look back thru the thread. Several have asked that specific question. Your answer was very non-specific.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Malik King Shabazz. You may have seen the video of him advocating killing whitey, and especially white babies. He is a wheel in the New Black Panthers.
    Nothing I said makes even an oblique connection between you and them. That's a red herring.

Look back thru the thread. Several have asked that specific question. Your answer was very non-specific.

Yeah, I thought that's who he might be but what has that to do with KAP? No one mentioned these guys...

Pick a "leader"; well, a nationally recognized, media vetted one. ANY of them. Black or White...

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Simply an observation of your personal concern about the KAP. A plan the no 'white leader has endorsed or even acknowleged. (and is likely only urban legend)

VS my personal concern over Malik's very vocalized plan. A plan that I have heard no 'black leader' disavow.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Question asked the first time

Good point Kevin. Al and Jesse get the majority of air time for black issues. Who are the leaders for white rights you are speaking of? The top two.

Question asked the second time

Huh??? I don't see any white leaders inciting riots when something evil is perpetrated against whites by blacks or other ethnic groups... Hell if that were the case, white folks would be smashing store fronts, and causing civil unrest everyday. Besides that, what white leaders are you referring?

Question asked the third time

Good point Kevin. Al and Jesse get the majority of air time for black issues. Who are the leaders for white rights you are speaking of? The top two.

Reposted. I'd like a answer also.

Your answer of 'all of Congress' is wholly inadequate.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    And "it's not real" based on what? What have you studied to suggest it isn't?

Uh, since MOST people have to be hit in the mouth repeatedly to accept something that lies outside of his or her paradigm much would take place before many would recognize WTF was happening. Add the assumptions that ate frequently made about race and, yeah, many wouldn't do a thing.

Case in point: many refuse to recognize that their politicians are selling THE NATION down the river so I really ha e little faith that they would rise up and face being ridiculed in the press, amongst their peers or worse - get caught up in it.

You are really scary sometimes.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Simply an observation of your personal concern about the KAP. A plan the no 'white leader has endorsed or even acknowleged. (and is likely only urban legend)

VS my personal concern over Malik's very vocalized plan. A plan that I have heard no 'black leader' disavow.

Just because it's not spoken about openly acknowledges mean nothing. And the fact that you state "is probably an urban legend" leads me to believe that you're not very familiar with it.

You're correct. No media vetted Black "leader" has been quoted or shown on national TV addressing the NBPP.

What's "not good enough" for you doesn't move me. PICK ONE OF YKUR RECOGNIZED "LEADERS".

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    You think the rest of us would sit on our hands and let it happen?

By creating an arrogant demanding corrupt welfare class no one can stand very possibly. Create a villain and turn the masses on them. Remember the Holocaust? I'm not saying the plan is real. But similar things have been done in history before.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    By creating an arrogant demanding corrupt welfare class no one can stand very possibly. Create a villain and turn the masses on them. Remember the Holocaust? I'm not saying the plan is real. But similar things have been done in history before.

You got it. The fact that many claim "it cannot happen here" makes it all the more possible.

It has already happened here... The reality of history is lost on "the new American" (Wimpus Americanus).

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    What's "not good enough" for you doesn't move me. PICK ONE OF YKUR RECOGNIZED "LEADERS".

Whoa, bud. What deserved that kind of chickensh1t response. We're simply having a civilized discussion.

I said "inadequate." So do three other people. You are the BS self-styled intellectual, sans intellectual integrity. You demand specificity from others, yet when they reject your generalities, you lash out.

NOTHING you say "moves" very much of anyone, here. Because you are such a sh1t about it.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'd choose the King Alfred Plan over the Malik King Shabazz Plan everyday.

Mjolnir we still want hear you name a specific "white leader" who says anything even remotely approaching the garbage that oozes from so many black "leaders."

I missed the election ...who comprises " we " ??

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Whoa, bud. What deserved that kind of chickensh1t response. We're simply having a civilized discussion.

I said "inadequate." So do three other people. You are the BS self-styled intellectual, sans intellectual integrity. You demand specificity from others, yet when they reject your generalities, you lash out.

NOTHING you say "moves" very much of anyone, here. Because you are such a sh1t about it.

I think the only chickensh1t response is yours. U mention things that aren't in the conversation and I clarified 'ALL' of "your" media-vetted so-called leaders.

Don't like it? Then go do something constructive. Speculation on a subject you're not familiar with makes no sense. Go search and ask genuine questions I'm not here to feed your ego.

Whether you or anyone else is "moved" is a hilarious point, btw. I'm not anyone's "saviour"...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom